TOM Parker’s wife Kelsey has revealed The Wanted star’s terminal brain tumour is shrinking. The brave mum of two appeared on Loose Women today and delighted viewers when she said her husband’s latest scan had showed his cancer is “stable”. Asked by host Ruth Langsford about Tom’s condition, she said “Tom is doing really well. We had a meeting last Wednesday and he’s just had another stable scan. “We’ve had radiotherapy, chemotherapy, he had a bit of a break there because he had a bit of a dodgy liver. And he’s just started the second round of chemo. “The tumour has shrunk. We’ve had a significant reduction, we were all in tears when we got that news in January and we couldn’t believe it. We were all crying and so overwhelmed.” Panelist Coleen Nolan spoke about her sister Linda, 61, who has terminal breast cancer , and asked Kelsey how she has coped with the thought of losing Tom. She told Kelsey : “I know with my sister who has incurable cancer it is hard. Do you feel any fear?” And she explained: “Tom had lost so much weight he wasn’t eating, he went down to eight and a half… Read full this story
- Tom Parker becomes a dad for the first time
- 'Toy Story 4': How Tom Hanks is like Woody at dinner parties
- Tom Fredenburg, who died Monday, loved to assist others
- Rodney Dangerfield’s widow reveals the one regret late comic had
- Grieving the Death of a Child in ‘Once More We Saw Stars’
- News from around our 50 states
- Joe Biden Wants to Take America Back to a Time Before Trump
- Cancer Patient and Husband's Emotional Photo Shoot Goes Viral
- Those on Florida’s front lines in the abortion battle know change is coming
- Our Nixon: Whose Life Was It Anyway?
Tom Parker’s brave wife Kelsey reveals ‘good news’ as The Wanted star’s terminal brain tumour is shrinking have 303 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.