A MUM has defended smoking cannabis as she claims it makes her more patient with her two kids. Caitlin Fladager, 27, lives in Vancouver, Canada, where recreational and medicinal marijuana use is legal. But despite this the mum-of-two says that she is constantly subjected to judgement from other mothers. But Caitlin says that lighting up a joint is no different to winding down with a glass of wine, taking to Instagram to defend herself. "Yes, I have two kids. Yes, I smoke weed", she wrote earlier this month. "It's so funny to my how frowned upon marijuana is. No one looks twice when a mom says she enjoys "mom juice" aka wine, after her kids are in bed. "But when a mom says she smokes weed, it's a huge shock." Caitlin got pregnant with her high school sweetheart Noah when she was 18 years old and the married couple now share two children, Adriana and Jack. She says she wants to "raise awareness" of how marijuana can actually help up women become better mums to their children. She continues: "I have never been the most patient with my two kids. "Weed makes me a better mom, as I get a… Read full this story
- Heavy alcohol drinkers who also smoke cannabis 'may slash their odds of getting killer liver diseases such as cirrhosis by up to 55%'
- Cannabis Genome Sequenced
- Virtual Reality Reduces Pain, Anxiety for Kids in Hospitals
- OPINION How IT Is Changing Healthcare for Better and for Worse
- EXPERT ADVICE Search-Based Applications: Smoke and Mirrors or Real Innovation?
- Don’t Use a Nest Doorbell to Raise Your Kids
- OPINION Google Should Build Better Products - Not Call Apple Names
- Young mom who suffered postpartum psychosis and heard 'demon' voices that told her to harm her kids reveals she overcame the terrifying illness by focusing on fitness and becoming a bikini body champion
- Kill time and become a better person with these YouTube tutorial videos
- The making of Frodan: Who needs RNG when you work this hard?
Smoking cannabis makes me a better mum – I was never the most patient with my two kids, now I am have 343 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.