SIMON Cowell looks fit and ready to jump back to work at America’s Got Talent. The music mogul, 61, was spotted getting out of a luxury Rolls Royce in Malibu just eight months after breaking his back in an electric bike accident. The star looked a picture on health in white basketball shorts, a long-sleeve grey top and white face mask. Simon cruised down the Pacific Coast Highway before popping out of his exclusive wheels to show of his svelte figure. The dad-of-one is getting ready to once again sit behind the judges’ desk of America’s Got Talent after being sidelined due to his horrific injury. To get himself back into shape both physically and for a return to work, Simon has been clocking up around 40 miles a week on the treadmill. A TV source said: "Simon can't wait to get back to doing what he loves. Last month, Simon told Terri Seymour about the electric bike accident at his Malibu home last year. He said: "It could have been a lot worse. When I saw the X-ray, I really nearly could have smashed my spine to pieces, so I literally wouldn't have been able to walk. "I knew… Read full this story
- What is Simon Cowell’s net worth, who’s the Britain’s Got Talent judge’s partner Lauren Silverman and when was his son Eric born?
- What is Simon Cowell’s net worth, who is the X Factor judge’s partner Lauren Silverman and how old is his son Eric?
- Watch America's Got Talent: Champions' Susan Boyle Floor The Judges With Incredible Rolling Stones Cover
- Who is Father Ray Kelly? Britain’s Got Talent 2018 semi-finalist whose singing went viral in 2014
- America's Got Talent Reveals First Look At New Judges And Host
- When does Britain’s Got Talent 2018 start, will Dec host the show without Ant and which judges are returning this year?
- Terry Crews Is The Best Part Of America's Got Talent Season 14
- Simon Cowell reveals full extent of 20lb weight loss
- Watch America's Got Talent's Darci Lynne Sing On Stage With A Famous Muppet
- America's Got Talent Just Replaced Its Host And Two Judges With Awesome New Stars
Simon Cowell looks fit and healthy before America’s Got Talent return as he steps out of his Rolls-Royce in Malibu have 366 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 16, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.