Scarlett Moffatt has revealed she’s finally confident enough to ditch her hair extensions as she showed off her natural hair for the first time ever on TV. The star, who shot to fame on the third series of Gogglebox in 2014, has never been seen publicly without her long locks. Scarlett, 30, even wore her beloved extensions during her stint on I’m A Celebrity – despite being warned not to by producers. But after years of applying instant layers to her brunette locks, Scarlett said she was finally ready to take the plunge and go without as she filmed a mystery project. Unveiling her real hair on Instagram , Scarlett admitted to followers: “I feel like I’m getting a lot more confident. This is the first time I’m doing a TV show without extensions. “This is my own hair,” she gushed ,while running her hands through her silky tresses. Scarlett admitted she’s used extensions for years and cut her real hair into a bob two few years ago to encourage her natural locks to grow back in a much healthier condition. The TV personality said that after cutting her hair so short you could ‘see the nape of my neck’,… Read full this story
- Scarlett Moffatt posts pic of luxurious business class cabin as she heads to Australia for I’m A Celebrity Extra Camp
- I’m A Celebrity’s Scarlett Moffatt slips into a swimsuit to top up her tan after work
- I’m A Celebrity…Extra Camp – what time is it on ITV2 tonight and who is hosting with Scarlett Moffatt, Joel Dommett and Joe Swash?
- Scarlett Moffatt celebrates 27-hour first class flight with a McDonald's
- Frenchy Morgan unveils first look at wild but slightly disastrous reality show
- Who is Scarlett Lee? Returning Formerly fake tanned X Factor contestant whose family caravan has burned down
- Rainbow teeth are the latest craze sweeping Instagram as beauty fans ditch whitening for bold colours
- Google Yeti Games Console: Big News for Sony PS5 and Microsoft Xbox Scarlett rival
- Katherine Jenkins on ditching her body hang-ups and why she’s happy stopping at baby number 2
- POLITICO London Playbook, presented by ExxonMobil: Business time for May — Breakfast Club not hungry — All eyes on the Brady Bunch
Scarlett Moffatt unveils real hair for first time ever on TV after ditching extensions have 367 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.