Police investigating the disappearance of Sarah Everard have turned their focus to a block of flats near where she was last seen. It comes as two new photographs of the 33-year-old were released by police following her disappearance last Wednesday. One of the new images shows Ms Everard wearing the same coat as on the night she went missing. Officers continue to ask people who live in the Clapham Junction area, or who were there from 9.30pm on Wednesday 3 March, to check any CCTV or dashcams they may have and to come forward with any information. A cordon has been put in place on the A205, near the Poynders Court housing complex in the Clapham area. Advertisement Two officers with sniffer dogs were seen searching outside the nearby Oaklands Estate and gardens in surrounding streets, while other officers were lifting covers and searching drains along the A205. Footage from a doorbell camera shows Ms Everard walking along the A205 Poynders Road towards Tulse Hill at around 9.30pm on the night she vanished. Detective Chief Inspector Katherine Goodwin, who is leading the Metropolitan Police investigation, said there was no information to suggest Ms Everard had “come to any harm”. She… Read full this story
- Houston police search for 33-year-old missing woman
- FBI Joins Search for 5-Year-Old NJ Girl Kidnapped From Park
- 2-year-old Richmond girl reported missing, at risk 'in company of her mother'
- 5-year-old girl run over and killed in Sea World parking lot ID'd
- 3-year-old boy left in day care van dies in northwest Houston
- Mother, 10-year-old daughter missing in California coast camping trip
- Police: 66-year-old Central Texas man sexually assaulted 6-year-old girl over course of year
- Casey Hathaway Missing Update: 3-Year-Old Found In Craven County, North Carolina
- Jayme Closs: Mysterious 911 call, new photos of missing girl
- Korea May Block Tumblr To Censor Pornography Photos, Content
Sarah Everard: Search centres on block of flats as officers release two new photos of missing 33-year-old have 300 words, post on news.sky.com at March 11, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.