Detectives have released new information about the last sighting of missing Sarah Everard. The 33-year-old vanished while walking to her home in Brixton, south London , from the nearby Clapham Junction area on Wednesday evening. The marketing manager had been at a friend’s house when she left the property in Leathwaite Road around 9pm. A fresh CCTV image – understood to have been discovered on a private doorbell-type camera – captured her walking alone along the A205 Poynders Road, from the junction at Cavendish Road, toward Tulse Hill, which lies south of Brixton. It appears to suggest she walked through Clapham Common and was walking towards her home, although the police said it is unclear whether she made it there. Advertisement Ms Everard’s aunt Jane Everard, from Bolton, Lancashire, told The Sun: “We’re devastated. It is so out of character for her. More from London Sarah Everard: Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for welfare of missing Brixton woman Man jailed after keeping arsenal of weapons in toddler daughter’s bedroom – including sawn-off shotgun Sarah Everard: Fears for missing London woman, 33, who vanished while walking home Bus driver jailed for life after battering wife to death during first coronavirus lockdown Drekwon Patterson:… Read full this story
- Sarah Everard: Cousin admits family is 'desperately worried' about missing 33-year-old
- Sarah Everard: Six high-profile women on the impact of 33-year-old's death and how police handled vigil in her honour
- Sarah Everard: Hat found in search for missing 33-year-old 'not linked to disappearance'
- Sarah Everard: Search centres on block of flats as officers release two new photos of missing 33-year-old
- Sarah Everard: Hat found in search for missing 33-year-old as uncle says her phone is 'not ringing'
- Missing Sarah Everard: Police share last known location as desperate search enters fourth day
- Missing Sarah Everard: Police seen searching ponds as concern for 33-year-old grows
- Sarah Everard: Police officer arrested over disappearance of woman last seen a week ago
- Sarah Everard: Police cordon off pathway 30 miles from where body was found
Sarah Everard: Police discover fresh CCTV footage containing last sighting of missing 33-year-old have 324 words, post on news.sky.com at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.