Sacha Baron Cohen appeared to mock Kanye West and Kim Kardashian about their divorce while appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live. The 49-year-old actor, known for playing roles such as Borat and Ali G, was certainly quite the entertaining guest when he appeared on the late night talk show on Thursday. Sacha had called into the show from his home however kept being distracted by phone calls while trying to chat to Kimmel. It quickly became evident that Sacha was actually ‘dealing vaccines’ to a host of eager A-list celebrities. In the sketch, Sacha appeared to pick up phone calls from a host of well known stars including Bono and Kanye West before trying to plug various brands of vaccine. Much to the hilarity of viewers, he then reached over to a mini fridge that appeared ‘stocked with vaccines’. His first ‘celebrity client’ during the call appeared to be none other than Bono. Picking up the phone, Sacha said: “Bono? Oh hey man, what's up? Yeah, I've got AstraZeneca, Pfizer, what do you want? Yeah, Venmo is fine.” Get all the latest celebrity news delivered straight to your inbox From secret feuds and sexy scandals to the biggest showbiz headlines -… Read full this story
- Kim Kardashian shows off her GREEN pumpkins outside her $60M mansion... before sharing more photos from her kids' baptism in Armenia
- Kim Kardashian Stun in the Voom Chic Dress
- Your heart can only bleed for Kanye – his wife is too sexy, apparently
- Have Fun in Washington
- Sweeny Todd - The Demon Barber of Fleet Street Starring Johnny Depp - Movie Review
- Sweeney Todd and Blood Singing Through Open Throats
- What Happened In The UK In 1999?
- Keyshia Cole - Just Like You Album Review
- Thank God You Were Born That Way!
- Monty Python's Spamalot - Musical Comedy Worth Paying For
Sacha Baron Cohen pokes fun at Kanye West and Kim Kardashian amid their divorce have 300 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.