KIND hearted celebrities have rushed to the aid of Big Brother star Nikki Grahame as she battles extreme anorexia. The 38-year-old star’s friends have revealed she is in a “very bad way” and have asked her showbiz pals for help to raise £25,000 to get her treatment in a specialist clinic. Last night Nikki’s friend Rylan Clark-Neale tweeted: “This is v hard to read but sharing with permission. “If some of the family could help in any way I know it would be greatly appreciated. Sending love x” Since then donations have been flooding in from members of the public and fellow celebrities. Rylan, Michelle Visage and Vanessa Feltz have all kindly donated £500 each, which has bumped up the total massively. As this article gets published the total stands at just under £37K of the £50K target – half of that is needed just to cover a specialist treatment centre. Nikki’s representative told The Sun: "It is with sadness that we can confirm Nikki's battle with anorexia has worsened in recent months and those closest to her are doing everything they can to assist with her recuperation, most notably in the form of a go fund me page. “We… Read full this story
- 'Thinking of them constantly': Kylie Minogue and Naomi Watts voice their support for victims and firefighters amid the Australian bushfire crisis after attending a benefit dinner in New York
- Procter & Gamble Donates More Than $500,000 to U.S. Women's National Team Amid Equal Pay Fight
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Iowa chaos lingers ahead of New Hampshire
- How Dr. Heimlich Maneuvered Hollywood Into Backing His Dangerous AIDS "Cure"
- Ivanka Trump’s Gurus Say Their Techniques Can End War and Make You Fly
- How drugs wars in Ireland led to the murder and dismemberment of a teenage boy
- Cristiano Ronaldo at 35: 18 amazing stories that will change your mind about the Juventus and Portugal superstar forever
- The Battle for the Soul of the Academy Museum
- Inside the $100,000 Oscars goodie bag: Nominees will be treated to a 12-day luxury yacht trip to the Antarctic, a 24 carat gold bath bomb and biodegradable boob tape
- The struggle for Mali
Rylan and Michelle Visage donate £500 to Nikki Grahame fundraiser as they lead celebs supporting star amid anorexia have 351 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 13, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.