The Royal Family has been accused of having “double standards” over its investigation into bullying claims against the Duchess of Sussex. In an interview with Sky News, the co-author of Harry and Meghan biography Finding Freedom questioned why the palace had ordered an investigation into the duchess but had not done so with Prince Andrew . The Queen’s son was friends with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and has himself been accused by one woman of sexual abuse. The duke has categorically denied the claims and said he was unaware of Epstein’s criminal activities at the time. Meghan and Harry’s Oprah interview – and the growing rift between the Sussexes and Buckingham Palace Buckingham Palace revealed on Wednesday it would be investigating allegations of bullying against the duchess during her time as a working royal, after The Times newspaper revealed claims she had “destroyed” one member of staff and another was left in tears. Author Carolyn Durant said: “There’s been a lot of double standards that we’re talking about. Advertisement “Why is there an investigation into this bullying but there’s not been an investigation into Prince Andrew and the allegations surrounding Jeffrey Epstein and the women who have made allegations?… Read full this story
- Here's how much Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's royal wedding is expected to cost
- 10 bombshells from unauthorized biography of Meghan Markle
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: There’s a big wedding Saturday. Something about a prince marrying an American
- Prosecutors to announce decision on charges after probe into Prince's death -- live stream
- Misha Nonoo's VIP guests included Hollywood A-listers, Ivanka Trump and Prince Harry and Meghan Markle... so how did ex-Surrey schoolgirl Misha Nonoo pull off such a crazily OTT wedding?
- Morin’s main priority was family
- New York's attorney general is making a bold proposal to circumvent Trump's pardon power
- Elon Musk Says Tesla Model S Crash Media Coverage Is ‘Messed Up’
- Manchester City’s plan for global domination
- Apple vs. the FBI: A complete timeline of the war over tech encryption
Royal Family accused of 'double standards' by investigating Meghan but not Prince Andrew have 336 words, post on news.sky.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.