Royal aides fear Meghan Markle will expose her ‘rift’ with Kate Middleton in the interview with Oprah Winfrey, it is reported. They reportedly fear that this could make tensions between Harry and William worse. A source told The Sun : "If she has chosen to speak candidly about her time with Kate then the damage that could be done to the monarchy is vast. "She has the power to lay bare just how bad things really were between her, Harry, William and Kate." The Palace – and the world – is bracing itself for Meghan and Harry's no-holds-barred interview with Oprah. Do you enjoy reading about the royal family? Sign up for all the best royal news from the Mirror here The explosive two-hour chat goes out in the US on Sunday night – 1am UK time – and is on ITV at 9pm tomorrow. “I’m ready to talk,” Meghan told Winfrey in an excerpt shown on US station CBS on Friday ahead of Sunday’s broadcast, as she explained why she had agreed to the interview. “As an adult who lived a really independent life to then go into this construct that is different than I think what people imagine… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle officially overtakes Kate Middleton as the most powerful royal fashion influencer
- Meghan Markle's first solo royal engagement happened 2 months earlier than Kate Middleton's — and her outfit is vastly different
- How Kate Middleton reinvented herself as 'Duchess of Dazzle': Mail on Sunday's You magazine reveals how she's refined her style, changed her speaking voice and believes nothing is more important than 'Queen, country and family'
- The royal wedding is a month away — here's how much Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are expected to spend on their big day
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s baby will probably have a different last name from the rest of the royal family
- A friend in need: Priyanka Chopra supports Meghan Markle, says the Duchess of Sussex is a victim of racism
- Student reveals she was 'gobsmacked' when Meghan Markle asked to take a picture with her for Michelle Obama – and said talking to the duchess was like chatting to her 'big sister'
- 'I'm sure the Queen or Prince Charles will have a chat with them over cup of tea': Royal experts suggest Meghan and Harry will face trouble from the top over their bid to keep Archie's godparents secret as backlash builds
- Royal family's cars: Meghan Markle will be motoring in style
- The 75 most candid photos of Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Prince William, and Kate Middleton from 2017 and 2018
Royal aides 'fear Meghan Markle will tell all about rift with Kate Middleton' to Oprah have 423 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.