Rio Ferdinand has praised his wife Kate’s homeschooling skills during lockdown as he admitted his kids find him a “stern teacher”. The former England footballer told how he is a “three out of 10” as a teacher due to his “lack of patience” but gives Kate a “nine out of 10”. He also admitted as he discussed the new football-themed Numbers Game on the online education platform, Twinkl that his children think he’s ‘hard’ and even ‘grumpy’. The Man United legend, 42, applauded Kate as he showed his appreciation for teachers across the UK, saying: “I have so much respect for what teachers do. It’s a hard job. “The thing I’ve noticed is how intense it can be and how the teachers manage it all day and the pressures of managing all these different kids who have different ideas with the ways they want to learn. “But one of the biggest things we’ve learnt to respect from teachers is their patience to deal with the kids. “As a teacher I’m a three out of 10 because of my lack of patience. But Kate – I give her nine out of 10.” Rio said his homeschooling technique for his kids – Tate, 12,… Read full this story
- Damilola Taylor’s father talks to Rio Ferdinand 20 years on from son’s death about the tragedy’s impact
- Pregnant Kate Ferdinand picks name for baby boy but says she's already going off it
- 'I look nothing like this right now!': Kate Ferdinand shows off her baby bump as she looks back at some of her favourite pregnancy outfits
- Kate Ferdinand 'nervous' ahead of due date after sharing cryptic post about suffering
- Pregnant Kate Ferdinand flaunts bump after 'cancelling dream baby shower'
- Charity bosses praise Meghan Markle for 'breaking down the stigma and shame' and 'taking us forward in leaps and bounds' after she revealed she had a miscarriage
- Prince William reveals he worries fathers 'don't know where to go for help' as he joins Kate Middleton to speak to dads who have been supported by men's charity
- Prince William and Kate Middleton worried dads 'just don't know what to do' in lockdown
- Kate Hudson sings while wearing mask as she practices social distancing on location set of Truth Be Told
- Who is Lizzie Cundy? WAGs World presenter and ex wife of Jason Cundy
Rio Ferdinand praises his wife Kate's homeschooling skills during lockdown have 380 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.