PRINCE Philip is “slightly improving” but his treatment for an infection and pre-existing heart condition “hurts”, Camilla Parker-Bowles said today. The Duke of Edinburgh , 99, was transferred to St Bartholomew’s in London on Monday where he will stay until at least the end of the week. Follow our Prince Philip live blog for the very latest on the Duke … He is undergoing testing for his pre-existing heart problem at the hospital, which is one of the country's leading specialist cardiac centres. The Duchess of Cornwall gave an update on her father-in-law today as she visited a vaccination centre in Croydon, South London. She confirmed his condition is “slightly improving” but his treatment “hurts at moments”. Camilla added: “We keep our fingers crossed”. Timeline of Philip’s stay in hospital Tuesday February 16 2021 – The duke is admitted to King Edward VII’s Hospital on a precautionary basis after feeling unwell. He travels from Windsor Castle by car. Philip is said to be in “good spirits” and walks into the private hospital unaided. He is expected to stay for a few days. Friday February 19 – Sources say Philip is now expected to remain in hospital for “observation and rest”… Read full this story
- The Crown is criticised over 'fictional' storyline showing Lord Mountbatten and the Queen Mother wanting to forcibly split up Charles and Camilla's burgeoning relationship
- Everything we know about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's baby Archie Harrison
- The Crown creator reveals 'high ranking' Buckingham Palace staff are told how the Royal Family will be portrayed so they can 'brace themselves' for the show
- Devastated mother reveals how her football-mad son, 9, died of acute leukaemia just two days after she thought he was suffering from a cold
- Tesla factory workers reveal pain, injury and stress: 'Everything feels like the future but us'
- The best shows on Netflix right now
- The Crown season three: Reviews for the return of Netflix’s hit show promise viewers they will NOT be disappointed by Olivia Colman’s regal performance as the Queen
- TV Review: ‘The Crown’ Season 3, Starring Olivia Colman
- Excited Princess Charlotte clutches her mother's hand as William and Kate bring her for her first day of school at £19,000-a-year Thomas's Battersea with her proud older brother George
- Family holidays in Malta and Gozo: A favourite destination for Hollywood - and The Queen
Prince Philip ‘slightly improving’ but Camilla reveals his treatment ‘hurts at moments’ have 380 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.