Prince Harry is adamant to preserve his relationship with his brother Prince William. The Duke of Sussex told America host Oprah Winfrey that he will “always be there” for his sibling – despite his wife Meghan Markle saying that sister-in-law Kate Middleton left her in tears in the run up to her and Harry’s wedding in 2018, during a 90-minute bombshell interview. Harry, 36, who is father to son Archie and expecting a baby daughter with wife Meghan, told during the tell-all chat – that aired in the US last night and will be shown on ITV at 9pm tonight – that he has tried to “help them to see” what led to his and wife Meghan’s decision to step down as senior royals and move to the US. Harry said: “l will always be there for him (William), and I will always be there for my family and as I’ve said I’ve tried to help them to see what has happened”. The son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana was quizzed by Oprah if he thinks his dad believes it is a “toxic environment” to which he replied: “I think he’s had to make peace with it.”… Read full this story
- Prince Harry informed royal family about Meghan Markle's article
- Will HARRY flee the UK too? Prince plans to follow his wife after she jetted back to Canada after leaving Archie with nanny and best friend - amid 'abdication' crisis talks with the Queen, Charles and William
- Meghan Markle Praised for Breaking Miscarriage Taboo: 'Beautiful, Powerful, Personal'
- Palace outrage at Netflix's The Crown as Prince Charles' friends launch a blistering attack on the TV drama and accuse producers of 'trolling on a Hollywood budget' ahead of the fourth series' launch
- Kate Middleton was left ‘heartbroken’ by her first love and was ‘pining’ for HIM when she met William, says school pal
- Princess Anne receives an honorary degree for her charity work from the University of Aberdeen presented by her sister-in-law Camilla - while Prince Charles and his sons are engulfed in Megxit crisis
- Meghan Markle ‘checked up on’ former BFF Jessica Mulroney after she was left ‘suicidal’ during racism row, sources claim
- Charity bosses praise Meghan Markle for 'breaking down the stigma and shame' and 'taking us forward in leaps and bounds' after she revealed she had a miscarriage
- Meghan Markle gave the Queen a bonkers singing hamster for Christmas – and it caused Her Maj to ‘burst out laughing’
- ‘The Balmoral Test’ is the ultimate royal trial taken by Diana, Kate Middleton & Margaret Thatcher – so who flunked it?
Prince Harry will 'always be there for' William despite Meghan saying Kate made her cry have 423 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.