Prince Harry has said he feared “history repeating itself” and the process of leaving royal life has been “unbelievably tough” for him and his wife Meghan. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex spoke to Oprah Winfrey about life in and out of the Royal Family. The interview with Winfrey, who lives near the couple’s new home in Montecito, California, will be screened in the UK on 8 March, a day after it airs in the US. CBS Presents Oprah with Meghan and Harry: A Primetime Special in one week. #OprahMeghanHarry pic.twitter.com/WCyoHDMCaP — CBS (@CBS) March 1, 2021 In one of two 30-second promo clips released by CBS on social media, Harry says: “I’m just really relieved and happy to be sitting here talking to you with my wife by my side.” As a photo was shown of him as a child with his mother, Princess Diana, he continued: “Because I can’t begin to imagine what it must have been like for her going through this process by herself all those years ago, because it’s been unbelievably tough for the two of us. Advertisement “But at least we have each other.” The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were shown sitting outdoors… Read full this story
- Prince Harry & Meghan's £11million home is full of secret meanings - see inside
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's US election intervention 'violated' terms of 'Megxit' deal with the Queen, say senior aides - as they discuss how to distance Royal Family from couple
- Meghan Markle will ‘stay home while Prince Harry travels to UK to visit family’ for first time since Megxit
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's podcast guests - Serena Williams, Michelle Obama and more celebrities
- Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey and Tyler Perry lead the tributes to Cicely Tyson as pioneering Oscar-winning actress dies aged 96 - two days after Gayle King interview
- 'I wish Harry luck, he's gonna need it!' Trump's jab at Prince as he says he is 'not a fan of' Meghan Markle after the pair 'told Americans to vote president out'
- Is Harry going to take US citizenship? Prince leaves the door open by saying he won't vote in 'this' presidential election as he and Meghan weigh in on 2020 race
- How Queen personally intervened to stop Harry laying a wreath at the Cenotaph: The monarch took 'two seconds' to decide to ban her grandson from Remembrance Day ceremony- as any return to royal life for Sussexes is declared 'dead in the water'
- SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Rollerblading, step aerobics... gym was a real tonic for Princess Diana, says her personal trainer
- 'It's intimidating as all hell': Kristen Stewart admits she's nervous about mastering Princess Diana's accent for new movie Spencer
Prince Harry tells Oprah Winfrey his 'biggest fear was history repeating itself' in reference to Diana's death have 441 words, post on news.sky.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.