Piers Morgan has demanded that Meghan and Harry’s interview should be cancelled, branding it “crass beyond belief” amid Prince Philip’s condition. The 99-year-old royal has spent 13 nights at a London hospital and was yesterday transferred to St Bartholomew’s Hospital as he is treated for an infection. Buckingham Palace also confirmed that doctors will carry out testing and observation for a pre-existing heart condition. And Piers, who has made his dislike for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex apparent, has vented his anger at the Mirror’s exclusive the couple’s interview with Oprah Winfrey will be going ahead. While Susanna Reid is a fan of the royal couple and often defends them, she admitted: “One thing I think is that it is bad timing. “Prince Philip suffered terrible tragedies in his life,” Piers continued to fume. “But he never gave interviews about how bad his life was.” Piers went on to rant about Piers and Harry’s charity Archewell issuing a directive ahead of International Women’s Day which suggested various acts of compassion. This includes supporting safe spaces for women and ordering from female-led restaurants. Unsurprisingly, Piers was not impressed and said that there is “one thing that really sticks in [his]… Read full this story
- PIERS MORGAN: Don't shut your eyes to this picture because WE did this. Now we have to make it right
- Piers Morgan says Jeremy Corbyn ‘must be anti-Semitic’ after Labour leader’s car-crash Andrew Neil interview
- Reasons to be thankful: PIERS MORGAN tells ten well-known whiners - from Teigen to Trump - why they really should count their blessings this Thanksgiving
- Piers Morgan blasts ‘dim and entitled’ Prince Andrew and asks how he’ll ever ‘clear his name’ over Epstein friendship
- Meghan Markle’s Dad Claims Prince Harry Told Him to ‘Give Donald Trump a Chance’
- Meghan Markle puts brave face on at first public appearance since documentary controversy as she attends charity event - without Prince Harry - just hours after source close to the couple told how they have 'single-handedly modernized the monarchy'
- Meghan Markle’s security team allegedly told tennis fans not to take photos at Wimbledon
- Ninety-nine per cent of your flights are on commercial planes, Harry? Analysis shows six out of ten trips since Duke of Sussex's wedding to Meghan Markle have been on PRIVATE jets
- JANET STREET-PORTER: Whoever would have thought Prince Harry would manage to find a bride with a family even more messed up than the Windsors?
- Elton John reveals HE paid for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to fly to his £15m mansion in the south of France by private jet and made a 'carbon neutral' donation on their behalf as he defends the couple's two holidays in 11 days
Piers Morgan demands 'crass' Meghan and Harry interview is cancelled over Queen's 'distress' have 451 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.