A ROYAL insider has claimed that Palace staff are armed with “harrowing stories” in relation to bullying allegations made against Meghan Markle. The explosive revelation comes as Buckingham Palace reportedly hired a third-party legal team to launch the probe into the allegations made against the Duchess of Sussex. But it seems that the worst is yet to come, a royal source told The Times. “The actual worst incidences haven't come out. There are some harrowing stories to tell,” they claimed. It comes after reports that Meghan has demanded to see any of the documents, emails, and text messages related to the complaints. A senior royal source told the Mail on Sunday that she has “written to request the evidence” submitted in the Buckingham Palace probe. Meghan has vehemently denied the assertions, branding them a “calculated smear campaign”. The inquiry, that officials are keen to keep out of the public eye, is expected to further heighten tensions between the Sussexes and the Royal Family. Another Palace insider warned that some scandals “could come out in the wash that hasn’t been told.” The investigation into the claims aims to “learn lessons” by conducting a thorough investigation involving a broad-spectrum of Palace staff…. Read full this story
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's royal tour entourage - find out who's travelling with them!
- A definitive guide to Meghan Markle's style since joining the royal family
- George Clooney comes out in support of Meghan Markle, compares her to Princess Diana
- Why we will be seeing a LOT of Meghan Markle this month
- Meghan Markle's mum Doria Ragland wore custom Oscar de la Renta to baby Archie's christening
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and baby Archie touch down in the UK
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry open up about parenting on royal tour
- Meghan Markle Snubs Palace, Hires Hollywood PR Gurus Who Worked With Weinstein – Report
- We will know when Meghan Markle has gone into labour - here's why
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry don't want son Archie's nanny to wear a traditional uniform because she's not 'Mary Poppins', royal expert claims
Palace staff have ‘harrowing stories’ about Meghan Markle amid bullying claims, royal insider says have 340 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 14, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.