Emotional Olly Murs wishes he could go back in time and tell Caroline Flack not to take her own life, he admits in a heart-wrenching documentary about her death. The 36-year-old singer sobs with grief in the upcoming Channel 4 show put together by her family and friends to celebrate the late Love Island host, who killed herself on February 15 2020. In raw scenes, Olly opens up about how excited the pair were to get the phone call from Simon Cowell in 2015 offering them the job of co-hosting The X Factor after their natural chemistry shone through on spin-off show The Xtra Factor. “We got the job to host the biggest, most talked about show on TV. It should have been the most amazing experience of our lives, but it ended up being our downfall, really,” he tells the camera in the documentary. “We were the co-presenters on the Xtra Factor. I walked in and saw her for the first time and thought, ‘Wow, she’s stunning, gorgeous and full of life.’ At the time, I was single and I think she was, and straight away this chemistry came out of nowhere. “It was like, ‘Oh!’ Yeah, it was… Read full this story
- Does Olly Murs have a girlfriend and how old is the Soccer Aid star?
- Caroline Flack re-follows boyfriend Lewis Burton on Instagram just hours after she was ordered by a district judge not to contact him over Christmas as she appeared in court to deny hitting him over the head with a lamp
- Caroline Flack flies to LA hideaway to ‘clear her head’ before assault trial next year
- Caroline Flack flaunts extreme cleavage and drops HUGE hint she's at Love Island villa
- The Voice UK EXCLUSIVE: 'You’re not learning if everything is given to you on a plate': Olly Murs on knock-backs before the X Factor and how Tom Jones taught him to never give up
- Tom Jones has the power to ban popstars from joining The Voice panel if he doesn’t like them – but Olly Murs doesn’t
- Caroline Flack 'is hit with more drama as Channel 4's controversial new series The Surjury faces being AXED after her assault charge'
- Caroline Flack's ex fiancé Andrew Brady insists a 'leopard never changes her spots and the truth will come out' as he shares lengthy Instagram post about his 'year of recovery' hours before TV star is due in court
- 'She feels trapped in the UK': Caroline Flack 'has flown to LA to clear her head and find herself' before her assault trial in March
- Caroline Flack PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Glum-looking star arrives at Heathrow as she flees Britain for LA after being banned from seeing boyfriend Lewis Burton at assault hearing
Olly Murs says X Factor axe was Caroline Flack's 'downfall' and she got worst abuse have 445 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 7, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.