Lockdown has been a nightmare… but for singer Paloma Faith it did lead to her dream family. The star was on the brink of giving up in her bid for a second child after five failed rounds of IVF sapped her both physically and mentally. But things changed when lockdown came – and last month she welcomed her second daughter with partner Leyman Lahcine. Paloma, 39, says: "I feel like you know for yourself what your boundaries are and I actually knew I'd had enough after three goes. Then lockdown happened and I thought, 'What else am I going to do?' I'll have another go – and then it worked." Next thing was to come to terms with the pregnancy and birth itself – after revealing that her first labour was so tough it was as if she had been "to the gates of hell". Paloma says: "My last birth was so wild. It's a bit like when you do your driving test and you don't want to tell anyone when it is. "Everything went wrong – she was early, it was a big bloody mess, on many levels. Because the last time we had problems… then because of the… Read full this story
- Muschu Island - Paradise Or Japanese Hell
- Creativity and Dreams
- Don't Let Fear Kill Your Dream!
- Pain Relief and Healing - Good and Evil in Earth and in Spirit
- Police turning a blind eye to crime: Devastating dispatch from the worst force in Britain shows what's gone wrong with policing as warped priorities and inept leadership leave community in fearful despair
- BBC 100 Women 2019: Who is on the list this year?
- Burnt Generation of Iran
- Did the Devil Really Answer My Prayer?
- Daddy Died on Monday
- Borderline Personality Disorder - A Day in a Life of Treading Water
New mum Paloma Faith says lockdown led to her dream family after infertility hell have 306 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.