DEAR DEIDRE: AFTER she rowed with my husband, my daughter cut all contact with me. Until then, my grandson was a huge part of my life. I have gone from doing the lion's share of childcare to not seeing my grandson at all in the past six months. It breaks my heart. I am a 55-year-old grandma, while my husband is 58. We have been married for 30 years. Ever since my grandson was born, I looked after him a couple of days a week while his mum worked. It was hard but I always loved spending time with him. He is a gorgeous little lad and is now five. Two years ago, our daughter split from her partner and moved in with us. We helped her get back on her feet and clear her debts. My daughter can be lazy so I made it clear she was welcome in our home only on the understanding that when she was not working, she would be responsible for her son. Read more online CAN'T GAIN WEIGHT? Struggling to put on the pounds? For the Want To Put On Weight? support pack, email thesun.co.uk/deidre – and read my advice on Facebook, Twitter,… Read full this story
- Roald Dahl's grandson Ned Donovan weds Princess Raiyah of Jordan... in England with almost no-one present after Covid ruled out grand event in her homeland
- Elvis's grandson Benjamin Keough struggled with 'pressure' of Presley family name prior to his death, says friend
- Meghan Markle's friendship with Jessica Mulroney was 'already on the outs' before her race row with black influencer because the royal felt the stylist was 'capitalizing on her name'
- Johnny Depp 'threatened to cut off Elon Musk's penis' in rant to Lady Gaga's ex-fiance over the SpaceX founder's relationship with Amber Heard
- Florida coronavirus patient went from diagnosis to dying in her daughter's arms in a matter of days
- Woman tipped for top No10 job is caught up in bullying row: Diplomat in NYC who loved to mix it with the A-list faces probe over claims she 'terrorised' staff who questioned her lavish lifestyle
- JK Rowling's handprints outside Edinburgh council offices are smeared with 'blood-like' red paint by vandals amid 'transphobic' row
- Emotional Sam Faiers reveals son Paul, 4, has gone to summer camp as she spends quality time with daughter Rosie, 2... after THAT nursery row with partner Paul Knightley
- Nominee Gillian Anderson and lookalike daughter Piper wear almost identical strapless black dresses to Olivier Awards
- BBC DENIES axing political journalist Andrew Neil in latest job cuts saying he is 'in talks' over new TV role after broadcaster was accused of pandering to 'left-wing, pro-remain elitists' for cancelling his BBC Two interview show
My daughter cut all contact with me after a row and I can’t see my grandson have 443 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.