Molly-Mae Hague has shown off her natural teeth after having her composite bonds removed. The Love Island star and influencer, 21, headed to the dentist as part of her “journey to become more natural.” Molly had had composite bonds on her pearly whites, which is usually used for filling in cracks, fractures of gaps between teeth or fixing discoloration. The resin is matched to the person’s teeth, and is a non-invasive procedure – unlike crowns or veneers. But ridding herself of it, Molly beamed to the camera, proudly displaying her all-natural, shiny white chompers. “On this journey to becoming more natural…” she wrote on the Instagram video, “I decided it was time for one more change. “Goodbye composites bonds, hello natural teethies.” Molly’s always been open about what procedures she’s had – recently revealing that ditching her lip fillers was the “best decision” she’s ever made. She thanked followers for their kind words as she showed them her natural lips, shortly after getting her filler dissolved. “You guys have been so nice about my new lips, you can’t really see because I’ve got so much lip liner on,” she said. “But yeah, I’m just trying to get use to them…. Read full this story
- Kylie Jenner has ‘the best’ plastic surgeon inject her lip fillers
- Snooki admits she got lips plumped in Instagram post
- Kris Jenner admits she ‘got really upset’ over daughter Kylie Jenner’s lip injections
- YOUTH WILL BE SERVEDIs it any wonder that the pierced generation is now embracing cosmetic surgery?The big redo
- Abortion pill reversal: 2nd chance or just chance?
- Trump could ditch Paris climate deal — or he could do something much more extreme
- West Point's Kelsey Minato is a ruthless scoring machine who treats every game as though she's going into battle
- Why millennials are flocking to Botox
- Selfie esteem! How Instagram is fueling a new wave of plastic surgery
- Best music videos by Phoenix artists in 2016
Molly-Mae Hague embraces natural teeth by reversing procedure after ditching lip filler have 319 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 15, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.