Detectives searching for missing Sarah Everard have discovered new CCTV footage of the 33-year-old walking home alone. Sarah vanished after leaving a friend’s house in Clapham at around 9pm on Wednesday. The Metropolitan Police have today confirmed that Sarah was spotted in footage walking alone on the A205 Poynders Road, from the junction with Cavendish Road, in the direction of Tulse Hill, in south London at around 9.30pm. It appears to suggest she walked through Clapham Common and was heading towards her home, although the force said it is unclear whether she did return to her house. An extensive investigation combining searches and house-to-house inquiries is ongoing to find any further sightings of Sarah. Officers at the Met’s Specialist Crime Command are now leading the investigation because of the “complex nature” of the case. Detective Chief Inspector Katherine Goodwin said: “I would like to stress that there is no information at this stage to suggest anything untoward may have happened to Sarah. “The focus remains on returning her home to her family safe and well and that is our number one priority. “I would like to thank Sarah’s family and friends, the local community and members of the public for… Read full this story
- Desperate search for missing teenager, 19, who vanished two weeks ago
- Libby Squire's family release new video of missing student, 21, as search enters seventh week
- Bring back stop-and-search to stop bloodshed, demands police leader
- Mystery as missing Brit’s jacket and 'shivering' puppy found on volcano
- Heartbreak as body of missing Brit backpacker found in Guatemala
- Search for missing British climber on ‘Killer Mountain’ continues
- Body found in Libby Squire search 'is believed to be a woman'
- When did Libby Squire go missing and what's the latest news on the Hull student?
- Search called off for climbers missing on Pakistan's 'Killer Mountain'
- Missing Libby Squire laughs with pals in new clip as mum reveals 'utter despair'
Missing Sarah Everard: Police share last known location as desperate search enters fourth day have 314 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 7, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.