Police can be seen searching the ponds of London’s Clapham Common as concern for a missing 33-year-old’s wellbeing grows. Sarah Everard has been missing since leaving a friend’s house on Wednesday evening. Police investigating the “totally out of character” disappearance earlier released a CCTV image of her. A report on Sky News said the marine policing unit had been searching the ponds in the Common where she is believed to have walked through on her way home, before she went missing. DCI Ian Kenward told Sky they are keeping an open mind but police are “extremely concerned for Sarah’s wellbeing”. Friends have been out in force in the local area of south London putting up posters with appeals for help. Sarah left a friend’s house in Clapham at around 9pm and began walking home to Brixton, Scotland Yard said. She is thought to have left Leathwaite Road through a back gate and walked across Clapham Common and was expected to arrive home around 50 minutes later, but she has not been seen or heard from since. It is unclear if she returned to her home address, said the force. Sarah was last seen wearing a green rain jacket, navy blue… Read full this story
- Pittsburgh Police Searching For Missing 12-Year Old Girl
- Missing 17-year-old's family ask searchers to look for forest dens where he may by hiding out after disappearing in Surrey a week ago
- Kennedy Granddaughter and Her 8-Year-Old Son Missing After Canoeing Accident
- Coast Guard Suspends Search For Robert F. Kennedy’s Granddaughter Maeve McKean, 8-Year-Old Son Identified As Missing Boaters In Chesapeake Bay
- Thornton family — mom, dad and 2-year-old girl — missing from home
- 'Rest In Peace Maeve and Gideon': RFK Jr. pays tribute to his niece and her eight-year-old son who went missing while kayaking in Chesapeake Bay - as search 'turns from rescue to recovery'
- Dad ‘fabricated daughter’s abduction’ to get cops’ attention after three-year-old had been picked up by her MOM
- 29-year-old man dies of 'breathing problem' in police lockup
- Sarah Benford: Police still receive regular calls on murder of girl, 14
- The Disappearance of Kristin Smart: Could a Podcast Help Solve a 24-Year-Old Mystery?
Missing Sarah Everard: Police seen searching ponds as concern for 33-year-old grows have 357 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.