MARK Wright and Michelle Keegan have sold their luxury five-bedroom Essex mansion. They are now building their dream home from scratch and have launched a new Instagram page to show off their transformation to fans. Sources close to the couple tell The Sun Mark, 34, and Michelle, 33, who sold their home through Madison Fox who specialise in prestigious properties, exchanged contracts yesterday and are “thrilled” to embark on their huge plans. “It was their first home together and it holds so many happy memories but they’re excited about the future and building their dream home. “They wanted to share that with their fans so started an Instagram and are overwhelmed how many people want to follow their journey.” The couple had planning permission to demolish a £1.3 million farmhouse and construct a five-bed mansion in nearby Ongar. It will come complete with a bar, a gym and an outdoor swimming pool. But the house is many months away from completion, which will likely mean the former TOWIE star and Corrie actress will have to rent or move in with pals until it’s complete. Mark and Michelle ‘s current house, which they bought in 2013, was on the market for £1.78 million… Read full this story
- Small Business Opportunity Startup - Partner With Professional and Start Working From Home Today
- From Grand Design to £3 million house of HORROR: Edward Short was so proud of his dream home project he invited in TV cameras, only for it to end in a building that looks like a North Korean missile bunker
- Tips For Finding a Turnkey Home Business System That's Right For You
- Travel Home Based Business - Sell Discount Vacations and Take Them Too
- Get Rich Working From Home
- Make Money Online - How to Use Your Home Time Effectively
- How Lottery millionaires spend their money: Exhibition to mark the game's 25th anniversary reveals how winners have created their dream lives - including a champion dog breeder and a race car driver
- Women with creative start-ups see hope for future
- Interview With Author John R Afamasaga About His New Work "GUIPOPERA II"
- Working With Chet Atkins - An Interview With Don McLean
Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright have sold their Essex home as they start work on building huge £1.3m ‘dream’ mansion have 350 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 11, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.