Kylie Minogue, Bruce Springsteen and Russell Crowe are among the stars paying tribute following the death of an Australian music industry “legend”. Promoter Michael Gudinski founded the Mushroom label when he was just 20 in 1972, and it went on to become the country’s largest independent entertainment group. He helped launch the careers of both Kylie and Dannii Minogue and also played a key role in bringing some of the world’s biggest stars, including Springsteen , to perform Down Under. MICHAEL GUDINSKI – Legend. Legacy. LOVE. A Titan of the music industry. One of a kind and forever family to me. My heart is broken and I can't believe he's gone. Irreplaceable and unforgettable, I'll always love you 'The Big G'. #MichaelGudinski pic.twitter.com/f3AH1KlBOL — Kylie Minogue (@kylieminogue) March 2, 2021 A statement on the death of our great Australian promoter, Michael Gudinski. pic.twitter.com/4fJdY8n7Eb — Bruce Springsteen (@springsteen) March 2, 2021 He died peacefully in his sleep at his home in Melbourne, Australia , aged 68, Mushroom said. Paying tribute on social media, Kylie Minogue described Mr Gudinski as a “legend” and a “titan” of the music industry. Advertisement “One of a kind and forever family to me,” she wrote. “My… Read full this story
- Paying Tribute to 3 Jazz Legends
- In Memoriam: A Tribute to the Ones We Lost in 2014
- Here Are The Movies You Should See This Summer
- ARTWORLD ROUNDTABLE: IS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION EVER OKAY?
- Cage and Connery bust into
- WebmasterRadio.FM - A Little Something For Everybody
- Who Was the Sultan of Jazz?
- Who Does Twitter Love? Breaking Down The Twitter Suggested Users List
- Remembering the Ones We Lost in 2013
- The Brittle Paper Digest: 79 Notable Pieces of 2017
Michael Gudinski: Kylie Minogue, Bruce Springsteen and Russell Crowe lead tributes to Australian music industry 'legend' have 281 words, post on news.sky.com at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.