Meghan Markle's close pal Janina Gavankar welcomed Buckingham Palace's statement for "finally" acknowledging the duchess' saddening experience within the royal family, including her mental health struggles and racism concerns, adding that there are "many emails and texts" to support her friend's claims. In a revelatory CBS interview with Oprah Winfrey aired on Sunday, Prince Harry's wife said that she "didn’t want to be alive anymore” during pregnancy with Archie over pressures from the British press and lack of support from the royal family. She also said that there were conversations about her son's skin colour before his birth at the same time the Duke and Duchess of Sussex learnt that their son would not receive security because he did not have the title "prince", which they feel he’s been deprived of. © REUTERS / HARPO PRODUCTIONS FILE PHOTO: Britain’s Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, are interviewed by Oprah Winfrey in this undated handout photo. On Tuesday, Buckingham Palace responded to the bombshell claims, arguing that the royals were "saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been,” for the Sussexes. “The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning,” the palace said,… Read full this story
- Viewers brand ITV's Tom Bradby 'fawning' in Prince Harry and Meghan Markle documentary and accuse him of holding back on tough questions because he is friends with the couple but others applaud his 'sensitive and respectful' interviews
- Prince William is 'worried' about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle after the couple said they were struggling and confirmed the brothers had drifted apart in ITV documentary
- Royal outrage: Meghan Markle fans spark fury online after Duchess attacked by DJ
- Meghan Markle struggle a 'knife wound' in Prince Harry's heart - 'Feels he's failed her'
- Royal row as Buckingham Palace rebukes Meghan Markle ‘advisor’ over ‘modernised’ claim
- Can you spot it? Adorable reflection caught during Meghan Markle interview - VIDEO
- Meghan Markle's team 'all but begged' for exposure claims tabloid journalist
- Here Are 7 Things We Learned From The Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Documentary
- Meghan Markle's 'raw' confession 'very, very damaging' for Royal Family warns expert
- The devastating reason Meghan Markle is set to attend forum after South Africa tour
Meghan Markle's Friend Says 'Emails & Texts' Proving Claims in Oprah Interview Exist have 382 words, post on sputniknews.com at March 10, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.