MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry have been urged to make a “humble” apology to the Queen and Brits after their Oprah interview. The Duchess’ estranged half-sister Samantha said an apology was needed to “unravel the damage” caused by revelations that have plunged the Royal Family into their biggest crisis since the 1936 abdication . “She would have to apologise – a public apology, God, I know would be like getting blood from a rock but she did a lot of public damage,” Samantha told US celebrity website TMZ . “Really, I mean I really feel like this thing was all orchestrated that she needs to unravel the damage,” she added. It comes as Meghan demanded Buckingham Palace PROVE she’s a bully by showing her texts and emails, according to a Mail on Sunday report. The Duchess of Sussex is subject of a Palace “review” into alleged behaviour during her time in the UK in which a formal complaint was made accusing her of bullying and undermining staff. Some employees are said to have been so upset by their alleged treatment that they were left “shaking in fear” and at least two were reported to have been forced out of their… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry took COMMERCIAL flight to Rome for wedding of Duchess's matchmaker friend Misha Nonoo
- Exact spot Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will likely move to in US revealed
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are ‘entitled’ to take time off from royal duties because they're ‘not superhuman,’ claims Archbishop of Canterbury
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s favourite Christmas tree shop revealed
- Meghan Markle row: How Duchess 'teased Samantha Markle with favourite jibe'
- Meghan Markle declares herself a feminist on the British monarchy's website
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Expecting First Child
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Debating Between Hawaiian Luau- Or ‘X-Files’-Themed Wedding
- Meghan Markle arrives in a £9K Valentino dress with Prince Harry for Roman wedding of designer Misha Nonoo, with a star-studded guest list including Katy Perry, Ivanka Trump and Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie
- 6 Things to Watch Now That Harry Put a Ring on Meghan Markle
Meghan Markle latest news- Prince Harry & Duchess urged to apologise to Queen as Piers blasts their ‘malicious campaign’ have 345 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 16, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.