PRINCE Harry is set to stand ‘shoulder to shoulder’ with the Duke of Cambridge at their mother’s memorial “despite not talking in months.” Prince Harry , 36, this week repeated that he and his brother were on “different paths” after he quit the Royal Family. Royal expert Russell Myers revealed on This Morning: “I can exclusively reveal that William is still committed, as is Harry, to get together on July 1 for the unveiling of the Princess Diana statue at Kensington Gardens. “This could be a monumental period for the brothers.” But the Daily Mail has reported that the pair haven’t spoken to each other in months and have not discussed the unveiling of their mum’s statue. It comes as Queen and Prince Charles have reportedly backed William after he insisted the royals were "very much not a racist family". Both Buckingham Palace and Clarence House, the official homes of the Queen and the Prince of wales, were said to be supportive of William’s intervention. A stern Wills yesterday became the first senior Royal to speak out following Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's explosive Oprah interview. For full details and analysis of the sensational interview, follow our live blog below. Joseph… Read full this story
- Five hidden secrets in family photo Meghan Markle and Harry shared for Archie's christening
- Meghan Markle and Harry's 'multi-million pound hideaway with stunning views of Sydney harbour'
- Meghan Markle and Harry refusing to reveal godparents but here are 7 contenders
- The adorable kids, including George and Charlotte, who walked with Meghan Markle down the aisle
- Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton's Relationship Somehow Sounds More Complicated Than Ever
- Confirmed! Meghan Markle to make several Wimbledon appearances
- Meghan Markle baby news – when is the royal baby due and when did she and Prince Harry meet?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's baby Archie Harrison's personality has been REVEALED
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry urge their Instagram followers to reflect on the 'lonely, hungry and homeless' as they follow charitable accounts 'inspired by the Twelve Days of Christmas'
- Prince William walks into diplomatic storm on royal visit as Israeli minister slams organisers 'for claiming Jerusalem's Old City is in the Occupied Palestinian Territories'
Meghan Markle latest – Harry to stand with Prince William for Diana memorial despite ‘not talking for months’ have 360 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 13, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.