MEGHAN Markle is facing allegations of bullying staff made by one of her closest advisors during her time at Kensington Palace. A source told The Times newspaper the Duchess of Sussex drove two personal assistants out of the household and undermined the confidence of the third. The bombshell claims – denied by Meghan's lawyers – come just days before Meghan, 39, and Harry, 36, give their "shocking" and "tell-all" interview to Oprah Winfrey on US telly. The newspaper reports a source came forward after claiming only a partial version of Meghan's two years working as a member of the royal family had emerged. The claims were raised to HR in bid to get Buckingham Palace to protect the staff that Knauf alleged were coming under pressure from the duchess. A source told the newspaper that Prince Harry had pleaded with Knauf not to pursue the bullying allegations. Meghan was revealed as Harry's girlfriend in 2016 and they married two years later before quitting royal duty to live in California A spokesman for the Sussexes last night they were the victims of a calculated smear campaign based on misleading and harmful misinformation. The couple's spokesman said the duchess was "saddened by… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry news: Pair ‘fell in love in a tent’ as Duchess joins Michelle Obama in Girl Up campaign
- Meghan Markle 'worryingly silent' and 'struggling to cope with new LA life' - relative
- Meghan Markle launches bid to keep secret the identities of five female friends who briefed People magazine about Meghan and her relationship with her father for story that lies at heart of massive privacy case
- Meghan Markle's friendship with Jessica Mulroney was 'already on the outs' before her race row with black influencer because the royal felt the stylist was 'capitalizing on her name'
- Meghan Markle’s Girl Up speech exposes her plan after ditching royal life
- Royal household's 'no comment' policy which frustrated Meghan Markle was for HER benefit to not make things worse by 'giving gossipy stories more oxygen', source tells People
- 'Pioneering' new Meghan Markle book vows to 'set record straight' on 'most talked about woman in the world' as royal biographer explores why 'the most charismatic member of the Royal Family was so upset' before Megxit
- Amy Schumer claims Meghan Markle is her 'pregnancy nemesis' - and there's a hilarious reason why
- Meghan Markle latest news: Duchess leaves rescue pooch in Canada because he doesn’t like Prince Harry
- Royal family: Palace preparing for Meghan Markle, Prince Harry biography
Meghan Markle ‘faced bullying complaint from one of her closest advisers at Kensington Palace’ have 422 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.