During Meghan Markle ‘s bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey , the former royal claimed the Duchess of Cambridge made her cry in the lead up to her royal wedding. There had been reports that Meghan upset Kate in a row about the flower girl dresses, however she has now said it was actually the other way around. Now the journalist behind the story that broke news of their rumoured “rift” has broken her silence on whom she believes was actually left in tears from the disagreement. Royal expert and Telegraph associate editor Camilla Tominey appeared on This Morning as she traced the story back to its origin. Camilla recalled two insiders approaching her with details of the rift, as she fought against’s Meghan’s claim that she was the one who actually cried. The journalist defended Meghan’s stance by stating there are many members within the royal households who see and hear different things, meaning that her recollection of what happened may very well be true and non-contradictory to her views. “Because there’s always people briefing on all sides, so there are different households and different principals as they’re called,” she told hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby . “Members of… Read full this story
- Why Meghan Markle’s wedding dress will cost a lot less than Kate Middleton’s
- Everyone is comparing Meghan Markle's wedding dress to another iconic bride
- Royals fans can’t decide if they loved or loathed Meghan Markle’s wedding dress
- Why the Queen will get a sneak peak of Meghan Markle’s wedding dress before the big day
- How Meghan Markle’s wedding dress will impact the gown industry
- How much did Meghan Markle's wedding dress cost and best pictures of the gown
- In pictures: Meghan Markle wears wedding dress by British designer
- American women think Meghan Markle's wedding dress will look very traditional, survey finds
- Meghan Markle's wedding dress: Will she wear Ralph & Russo or Erdem? Or shock us completely?
- Katy Perry slammed on social media after 'immature' insult about Meghan Markle's wedding dress
Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton's dress fitting row 'may have left them both in tears' have 336 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.