Video Loading Video Unavailable Click to play Tap to play The video will auto-play soon 8 Cancel Play now The bombshell interview of Meghan and Harry by Oprah Winfrey is airing in the UK this evening. In the interview Meghan sensationally claims an unnamed royal was worried about Archie’s skin colour before he was born – and said she was offered no support when she felt suicidal. The Duchess of Sussex made a series of allegations as she and Prince Harry’s bombshell spoke to their friend and TV chat show legend Oprah – saying there were concerns within the institution about the colour of her son’s skin . Meghan told the host that life in the family had taken a devastating toll on her mental health, stating: “I just didn’t want to be alive anymore.” Asked whether there were concerns that her child would be ”too brown” and that would be a problem, Meghan said: “If that is the assumption you are making, that is a pretty safe one.” Follow our live blog below for latest updates on the bombshell interview. If you’re struggling and need to talk, the Samaritans operates a free helpline open 24/7 on 116 123. Alternatively,… Read full this story
- Live updates: Energized Raiders beat Broncos 27-14
- N.C.A.A. Men’s Tournament Live Updates: Louisville Falls; L.S.U. Beats Yale
- ‘I’m going to get my wife to say hello!’ Harry introduces Meghan to Australian war widow, 98, as he meets her for the third time and shares a cuddle after she stole a cheeky kiss on his previous visits
- Richard Kilty exclusive interview: 'Most sprinters would swap their careers to achieve what I’ve done'
- After 17 years in the NBA, Richard Jefferson is a rising star living his other dream
- Top Gear Presenter Rory Reid Tells Us Why Clarkson Fanboys Need To Get Over Themselves
- Update On Possible Next WWE Signee
- Four Rare, Low-Mileage Muscle Cars With Amazing Stories to Tell
- A three-for-all at Auburn? UK hopes not (and other takeaways).
- N.C.A.A. Tournament Live: Virginia Survives and U.C. Irvine Surprises
Meghan and Harry interview LIVE: Updates as bombshell tell-all is broadcast in UK have 343 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.