MARRIED At First Sight Australia’s Jessika Power has signed up to a British reality show – but has her sights set on Love Island, according to reports. Jessika, 29, has claimed she will be appearing on ITV2’s Celebrity Karaoke Club but would “100 per cent” like to do the British version of Love Island. Speaking to the Mail Online , the blonde Aussie said: “Before I went on Married at First Sight, I used to sit there and say, ‘Come on, you’re not going to find love on a reality TV show’, but then I met Dan [Webb]. “I’m very open to these shows being able to work for your love life and I would be very open to coming over to the UK and doing a show like that.” She added: “I have actually been offered to do the show Celebrity Karaoke Club and we should be signing contracts later this week.” This comes after Jessika confirmed she would move to the UK if a “life-changing” offer was on the cards. Jessika, who is dating rapper Filip Poznanovic , has made a name for herself among Brits after starring in the 2019 series of Married At First Sight Australia…. Read full this story
- Love Island winners Finley Tapp and Paige Turley suggest they DID have sex during THOSE steamy scenes... as they admit it was 'hard to fight the feelings'
- Sophie Monk distances herself from Love Island as she sets her sights on new international travel show
- Hard sell! Former Love Island Australia star Margarita Smith poses in a skimpy bikini as she spruiks budget boob jobs on Instagram
- Montana Brown EXCLUSIVE: Love Island star has been signed by a top LA agent and is moving to the U.S. to pursue her acting dream
- What Love Island tells us about the value of kindness
- Instagram's finest! Blonde bombshells Skye Wheatley and Jessika Power join Tammy Hembrow for a luxurious event on the Gold Coast
- 'That's an ego blow you don't take!' Jessika Power slams Married At First Sight bride Natasha for outing husband Mikey as a '10-second' lover
- 'How the f**k do they know each other?' Love Island's Montana Brown and Georgia Harrison baffle fans as they boast of unlikely friendship with Rebel Wilson on VIP mountain break
- 'If anyone's disappointed Siânnise and Luke T are runners-up...': Love Island fans point out most of the couples who remain together finished second place
- Love Island: 'Now I have three children!' Luke T's mother warmly welcomes Siânnise into the family after the couple finish in second place
Married At First Sight Australia’s Jessika Power says she’s signed up for UK reality show – and would go on Love Island have 424 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.