During the third national lockdown, many of us are fed up with our hair while salons remain closed. But for one dog, it’s been a non-stop struggle since a visit to the groomers left them with a rather unusual haircut. There’s a lot to like about dogs – from their lovable penchant for causing havoc to their ability to raise a smile just by being themselves. One especially adorable trait is how a haircut can transform them from a noble steed into a ridiculous-looking dog. One dog owner was left open-mouthed after he went to pick up his grandma’s pooch from the groomers. And we can see why. The poor dog ended up looking VERY different after his cut – and it sparked thousands of jokes. The owner shared a before and after photo on Twitter , with the caption: “Count your f****** days petsmart.” The now-viral tweet racked up more than 500,000 likes and 90,000 retweets. One horrified person asked: “That's your dog man lmao??” to which he replied: “My grandma’s dog,” along with a set of laughing emojis. Video Loading Video Unavailable Click to play Tap to play The video will auto-play soon 8 Cancel Play now People… Read full this story
- Man’s Best Friend: DNA Evidence Shows Dogs Are Humans' Oldest Companions
- The best gifts dog lovers will appreciate
- ‘It was degrading, I’m no criminal’: Retired nurse tells of humiliating arrest for taking her dementia-stricken mother, 97, out of care home amid battle with bosses over power of attorney
- Giving John Lewis a run for its money! Heart-wrenching Christmas charity single music video about an elderly man and his dog leaves viewers 'sobbing'
- Best Prime Day Lego Deals 2020: Deals You Can Still Shop
- How tragedy shaped man poised to be America's new president: After a life dogged by family trauma and political failure, Joe Biden - a used car salesman's son from Pennsylvania – closes in on the White House
- It's beginning to look a lot like lockdown: London's Oxford Street is deserted and streets stand empty after a day when commuters still packed the Tubes as month of anti-Covid restrictions begins
- PIERS MORGAN: Nobody’s stealing the election Mr President, so stop stoking the fires of civil war, let the votes be counted, and if it turns out you’ve lost, go gracefully, and put democracy before your bruised ego
- Man Utd star Axel Tuanzebe, who kept Neymar and Mbappe at bay against PSG, also holds Hungry Hippos world record
- Best Prime Day toy deals 2020: Deals You Can Still Shop
Man tells groomer to 'count your days' as dog transforms into 'Sid from Ice Age' have 416 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.