LOVE Island’s Sam raged “leaved me alone” tonight after a furious clash with Matthew and Vanessa. In awkward scenes the trio argued in the garden after Matthew claimed Sam was trying to steal his girl. Tensions flared as Matthew confronted Sam. He said: “Mate, you’ve got a set of cojones on ya. Talk about respect, hitting up big mama V.” A surprised Sam replied: “Like, I was gonna steal her from you?” “That’s what she reckons, bro,” said Matthew. Sam exclaimed: “You’re full of sh*t.” The lads headed over to a surprised Vanessa to clarify the situation. She was shocked when Sam told her of Matthews allegations. Sheepishly, she said: “I think that’s been taken way out of context.” Sam turned to Matthew, who appeared to be relishing the fallout, and said: “You need to be careful the way you say things to other people.” Most read in Reality summer of love Love Island UK 2021 WILL return this year confirms ITV boss ANT FAIR SAS: Who Dares Wins star Ollie Ollerton throws support behind axed Ant Middleton HOLLY SMOKES! This Morning shock as guest predicts Holly’s career will soar – without Phil Exclusive ICE COLD DOI’s Faye Brookes appears… Read full this story
- A born-again Christian, Instagram model and Rhyce Power's ex: Love Island Australia's raunchy season two cast revealed ahead of show premiere
- 'No one expects me to have a degree': Love Island Australia star Vanessa Sierra says people are 'shocked' when they find out about her education
- Going strong! Love Island Australia winners Anna McEvoy and Josh Packham pack on the PDA as they enjoy a romantic date in Melbourne
- Love Island Australia winners Anna McEvoy and Josh Packham reunite in Melbourne for a romantic date
- They've got history! Love Island's Vanessa Sierra and Adam Farrugia knew each other BEFORE appearing on the hit dating show... as footage shows them dining together back in May
- The taste of revenge! Rhyce Power's Love Island star ex Vanessa Sierra admits to putting cockroaches in 'lying' boyfriend's breakfast
- 'We felt a lot of pressure': Love Island's Phoebe Thompson says she was 'too scared' to get intimate with Cassie Landsdell because of the attention their same-sex relationship attracted
- Maxim Australia draws in a slew of reality stars and Instagram models to storm its annual Hot 100 party... however Sophie Monk is forced to pull out after endometriosis battle
- Jacqueline Jossa's husband Dan Osborne flying to Australia to support her on I'm A Celeb
- MAFS' Carly Bowyer, Tracey Jewel and Sam Ball are 'approached to star in spin-off series Honeymoon Island'... as bosses 'plot to shake-up the franchise'
Love Island Australia’s Sam fumes ‘leave me alone’ after furious clash with Matthew and Vanessa have 432 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.