LIVERPOOL midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum has reportedly reached an agreement to sign for Inter Milan in the summer. Wijnaldum, 30, sees his contract expire at Anfield at the end of the 2020-21 campaign . And as reported by FC Inter 1908 , journalist Sandro Sabatini has claimed Wijnaldum already has an understanding with the Italian club despite interest from Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain . He said: “From what I know Inter already have a handshake with Wijnaldum, already from last year. “Then they decided to do it on a free transfer.” Wijnaldum signed for Liverpool from Newcastle for an initial fee of £23million in the summer of 2016. Since then he has played 222 times for the reigning Premier League champions, scoring 22 goals. Perhaps his most famous moment in a red shirt came when he netted twice to help Liverpool produce a sensational comeback to beat Barcelona in the Champions League semi-finals two years ago . FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE Most read in Football Live Blog FOOTIE NEWS LIVE Haaland favours Man Utd over Chelsea, Messi Barcelona exit LATEST Exclusive EARN-BRU Bruno set for double-your-money rise with star just 7th best paid player at… Read full this story
- Shvo Motion
- Drone provides never-before-seen view inside the Astrodome
- The best Amazon Cyber Monday deals 2018
- Which of Labour's big IT projects will survive the Tory axe?
- iPhone 4 vs BlackBerry Bold: Which is the better work mobile?
- Can the Telco Reform Act be win-win?
- Julian Assange whines he has ‘dental issues and osteoporosis’ as he faces five years in US prison after dramatic arrest
- 2001: In the courts
- Wi-Fi standards face patent threat
Liverpool star Georginio Wijnaldum ‘reaches Inter Milan transfer agreement’ ahead of free switch amid Barcelona interest have 262 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.