LISA Armstrong has shown she’s head over heels with her boyfriend James Green as she shared a loved-up pic on Instagram. Lisa, 44 , shared a selfie of the pair who both beamed with happiness as they come close to celebrating one year since they met. In the Instagram post, Lisa also shared a photo of a bouquet of flowers that James presumably bought for her. She captioned the post with a series of different coloured loved hearts. Her fans loved seeing her happy after her high profile split from Ant McPartlin. “He's put a well deserved smile on your face,” wrote one Twitter user. Another added: “So glad you’re happy ❤️ u deserve it ❤️” And a third said: “I don’t even know you but am so so so happy for you xxxxx” The couple shared a kiss on Valentine’s Day as they went Instagram official after The Sun revealed their relationship in August. Lisa met divorced James, 37, before the first lockdown last year. The relationship blossomed despite restrictions and they are now able to date properly. TV super-couple Ant and Lisa had met as teens before Ant proposed on a Dubai holiday in 2005. They wed in a… Read full this story
- Who is Alex Fine, Cassie's New Boyfriend? Singer Pictured with New Man After P Diddy Split
- How Cedi Osman earned LeBron James' respect and built a special bond that goes beyond basketball
- Why 'Riverdale's' Archie Will Date Josie After Veronica Split, According to Fans
- ‘Green Book’ wins top honors from National Board of Review
- Scooter Braun defends Pete Davidson amid fan backlash
- Did Archie and Jughead visit Greene County in latest Riverdale episode?
- Madonna Drops By Stonewall For Surprise New Year's Eve Performance
- New Orleans Jazz Fest 2019: See the daily lineup of performers
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Was Chris Pratt's Fan Years Ahead of Katherine Schwarzenegger Engagement
- Ariana Grande remembers late boyfriend, Mac Miller, on his 27th birthday: 'miss u'
Lisa Armstrong’s fans thrilled as she posts new loved up picture with boyfriend James Green on Instagram have 316 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 29, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.