LIDL has launched a brand new hair styling wand for a little over a tenner – and it's a dupe of some pricier versions on the market. The supermarket has expanded its personal grooming range with the Multi-Function Hot Air Styler, which costs just £11.99. The tool comes with six separate attachments, including a curling iron, double sided-brush, a concentrated nozzle and a 'vented' brush. Lidl said it's "perfect for experimenting with different hairstyles or drying and styling your hair in one step". As well as two heat settings, it also features a 'cool shot' to set your hairstyle, perfect for if you’re in a rush. And comes with a handy storage bag so you never lose any of the attachments, and we all know how annoying that can be. And the best part? It comes with a chic pink handle, so it will look good in your bathroom, or on your bedroom floor. The tool, part of Lidl's new home-spa range, lands in-store today, but you'd better be quick to snap it up as it's a dead ringer for Revamp’s £59.99 version. Both feature a 'cool shot' feature to set your hairstyle, but the pricey version only comes with… Read full this story
- Lidl launches a MAGNUM of Prosecco for £12.99 – but is it worth it?
- Lidl is flogging sell-out Paris Hilton hair dryer and styling products
- Faulty dishwashers, tumble dryers and fridge freezers cause more than 60 fires a week
- District's two hospital Trusts recruit more than 60 new nurses
- Lidl is selling a Nando’s style Piri Piri half chicken for just £2.69… making it almost a THIRD of the price
- Lidl is doing Black Friday for the first time but are the deals any good?
- Lidl is selling a cheap smoothie maker – and it costs HALF the price of a NutriBullet
- Christmas adverts 2017 from Tesco and Asda to Lidl and Toys R Us – and when the John Lewis ad will be released
- Lidl announce their first ever Black Friday - and the deals are incredible
- Lidl sparks supermarket price war by offering a full school uniform for just £3.75
Lidl has launched an air styler for £12 – and it’s a dupe of this £60 Revamp version have 358 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.