Katie Price reportedly will make a decision who will care for her son Harvey if she dies. Katie Price : Harvey and Me took viewers on a deeply personal journey as the former glamour model helped her son, 18, make provisions for his future and prepare to move into a residential college. Harvey has Prader-Willi Syndrome, autism and he is partially blind. Now it’s claimed Katie, 42, plans to decide who will help look out for her son when she’s no longer around. After the success of Harvey and Me, the mother-of-five reportedly has broached the idea with producers to explore this topic on camera. A source told The Sun : "Katie hadn't given much thought to what would happen to Harvey once she was no longer around. It seemed a long way off and something she could put to the back of her mind. "But this past year has hammered home how unpredictable and fragile life can be, something she knows from her family's health dramas. It's spurred her into making some very difficult decisions. "It's a topic that Katie and producers are keen to explore, as no doubt there are many parents like her who haven't even considered… Read full this story
- Katie Price says silent on split from fiancé Kris Boyson as she posts sweet pictures with sons Harvey and Jett on family getaway... after 'cheating with handsome builder'
- Katie Price winces in pain as she gets a Botox injection despite still having scars from her recent face lift… as her ‘cheating scandal’ rages on
- Katie Price's ex Kris Boyson is seen FUMING as he chucks out his former fiancée's belongings after she ‘cheated on him with handsome builder’
- Katie Price's ex Kieran Hayler 'left concerned after his children share villa with her new toyboy he's YET to meet... as she's set for EPIC showdown with Kris Boyson'
- Katie Price has 'secretly flown back to Turkey to get her recent face-lift fixed' because it's 'swollen, hot and oozing puss'
- Katie Price pleads GUILTY to driving while banned and without insurance two days after denying drink-driving
- Baby giraffe whose protective mother attacked Brit mum and son, 3, dies after being relocated
- Taxi driver who scooped £4m Lotto jackpot jokes she’s ‘Hull’s Katie Price’ after spending £50k on new teeth and lip fillers
- 'Robbie would be crying with joy': Dad's tweet honoring 9-year-old son who died goes viral
- Trump plan for drug prices won’t include direct negotiations
Katie Price will 'make decision on who will care for her son Harvey if she dies' have 415 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.