KATIE Price is set to make the emotional decision of who will care for her disabled son Harvey after she dies in her new BBC documentary. The former glamour model, 42, has told producers she wants to discuss contingency plans for her eldest child's care on camera for the follow up to Harvey and Me , which aired in January, in a bid to raise awareness of the issue. Katie's choice of who will look after Harvey , who has severe autism, a rare complex genetic condition called Prader-Willi syndrome and is partially blind, is complicated by the fact she has only been dating car dealer boyfriend Carl Woods, 32, for nine months. Her mother Amy , 66, who helped Katie care for Harvey during his upbringing, is terminally ill with lung condition Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis and has been unable to be hands-on since her 2017 diagnosis. Harvey's father, footballer Dwight Yorke , 49, demanded a paternity test when she fell pregnant and has not seen the lad since he was four-years-old. Katie previously shared her hope that Harvey's half-siblings Junior, 15, and Princess, 13, whose dad is Katie's first husband Peter Andre, as well as Jett, seven and Bunny,… Read full this story
- Katie Price reveals homeschooling disabled son Harvey ‘isn’t easy’ as she struggles on lockdown
- Katie Price says she’s ‘struggling’ after not seeing four kids during lockdown as son Harvey has ‘high risk of dying’
- Katie Price displays her toned abs in a red crop top as she reveals plans to go on Celebrity MasterChef after cooking for son Harvey, 17, during lockdown
- EXCLUSIVE: Bankrupt Katie Price is living in a £4,250 per month six-bedroom Surrey mansion just minutes away from ex-husband Peter Andre's home while her dilapidated 'mucky mansion' is renovated
- Katie Price is 'struggling' after not seeing four of her kids for a MONTH as she isolates with son Harvey who has 'high risk of dying' if he catches coronavirus
- Katie Price says she wants to go on Celebrity Masterchef as she talks ‘challenge’ of cooking for Harvey on lockdown
- Katie Price's reality show My Crazy Life to return for special one-hour episode where star will discuss her emergency stint at The Priory due to 'severe stress'
- Katie Price EXCLUSIVE: Star 'has been leaning on Dreamboys hunk Al Warrell for support following her stint at The Priory'
- Katie Price spotted doing grocery run with Dreamboys’ Al Warrell
- Katie Price praises exes Peter Andre and Kieran Hayler as she puts year where she ‘wanted to give up’ behind her
Katie Price to decide who will care for Harvey when she dies in new BBC documentary have 414 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.