Katie Price’s son Junior Andre has revealed a string of nasty messages he has received from a troll. The 15-year-old – who his glamour model mum shares with ex-husband Peter Andre – took to his Instagram Story on Monday evening to tell his followers that a vicious attacker has been targeting him and his half-brother, Harvey Price, online. Aspiring actor Junior told that he had been ignoring the vile messages but the troll has been hounding him for a response. So the teenager, having had enough of the abuse – which included telling him to self-harm – took to his Instagram to urge them to stop. Junior, who has grown up in the public eye due to his famous parents, wrote: “He spent most of last night and today sending me vile and abusive messages telling me to kill myself and that my 'f***ing sp***y brother Harvey' should do the same. “All he's wanted is for me to do is respond so here goes. He's also created a new account. “This is a picture of him. I don't want any anger or abuse directed at him but could someone please tell this brave boys mum and dad what he's up… Read full this story
- Katie Price’s son Harvey has been made an ambassador for an autism charity
- Katie Price's son Harvey, 17, is named ambassador for Autism charity... as he backs anti-bullying campaign following years of sick trolling
- Peter Andre and his lookalike son Junior, 14, wear matching tuxedos and bow ties as they attend charity gala event in London
- Katie Price twerks along to stripper song as stunned daughter Princess, 12, watches on in awkward video
- Katie Price and Kieran Hayler battle over Instagram as both claim they've got the kids
- Junior Andre shares on his 'type' and openness to 'dating a fan' in rare Q and A
- 'Just perfect': Peter Andre shares intimate breastfeeding snap of wife Emily MacDonagh... as they hint at their solidarity for Tamara Ecclestone following her impassioned rant
- Horrified mother tells how Snapchat 'predator' claiming to be a modelling agent asked her 13-year-old daughter for revealing photos and said 'can't believe your body is that good'
- Anthea Turner's sister tells how she and her husband went from TV golden couple to living in a car: They earned a fortune... but bankruptcy, misfortune and a West African 'business deal' left them homeless
- 50 years later, the internet’s inventors are horrified by what it’s become
Katie Price's son Junior shares horrifying messages from troll telling him to self-harm have 409 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.