Mother-of-five Katie Price couldn't help but burst into laughter after her son Harvey had some rather savage words for her boyfriend Carl Woods’ dog.
The former Page 3 glamour model was left in hysterics when her eldest son Harvey, 18, shouted “shut the f*** up” in response to Carl’s dog Sid barking away.
In a video posted on Katie's Instagram stories, Harvey could be seen watching a video on his iPad while Carl's dog Sid is in the background barking.
In the clip, Katie said: “Harv, look at me. What are you doing? What do you want to say to Sid?"
Harvey had quite a surprising response to his mum's question and said: “Sid, shut the f*** up, Sid,"
Katie, 42, giggled but was quite surprised by his outlandish response and replied: "Ahh Harv!"
Glamour model Katie has been in the headlines recently as rumours of her potentially expecting her sixth child have been circulating.
The couple teased several hints that they could possibly be expecting, with Carl having spoken about his plans to settle down with Katie in previous interviews.
Carl, 31, first appeared on our television screens on Love Island in 2016.
He has now found love with reality star Katie and they've been dating since June of last year.
The Love Island hunk has formed a close bond with Katie's children and Harvey had some warm-hearted words for him after Carl landed himself in hospital as he reportedly dropped a dumbbell on his hand.
Carl was discharged from the hospital on Sunday morning and was seen leaving with his hand in a cast.
The former Islander shared a video in which he shows Harvey his arm in a cast.
Harvey is heard saying: “Get better soon, Carl Woods.”
Katie then asks Harvey what does he think of Carl's broken hand. Harvey then replies: “It’s like mummy’s feet, he’s broken it.”
- Katie Price clears out her 'mucky mansion' as her £2 million abode is gutted by cleaners... after horrifying fans with an inside look of her graffiti covered home
- Objects of their affection: 10 characters in love with the inanimate
- Buried in the can: 12 films that (almost) no one has ever seen
- 'This thing is in trouble': future of Alcoa's energy-hungry smelter looks bleak
- The year that broke: 16 ways 2016 let us down
- Chad Holt, Austin's Last Provocateur
- Honey, I Shrunk The Kids
- How A Massive Facebook Scam Siphoned Millions Of Dollars From Unsuspecting Boomers
- How to Plan and Organize a Move
- Special Report: Khmer Riche - How relatives and allies of Cambodia's leader amassed wealth overseas
- How much do you earn? ‘It’s not something you want to talk about’
- TV dinners: 25 shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving weekend
- Barack Obama and the Nationalization of Baseball
- Every Apple TV Plus show announced so far, and the latest trailers and teasers
Katie Price's son Harvey tells Carl Woods' dog to 'shut the f*** up' in video have 474 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at March 22, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.