Katie Price has revealed that a couple dressed up and mimicked son Harvey in a disturbing attack online.
The media personality and former model spoke about the trolling Harvey, who has Prader-Willi syndrome, septo-optic dysplasia, autism and a learning disability, has been subjected to in a new film for Channel 4 show Steph's Packed Lunch.
Speaking about the incident where Harvey was mimicked online, she said: 'Recently this couple did this horrific video on Harvey, they even put make-up on their face, they rehearsed the eye movement he does and watched the way he spoke.'
It comes after her 15-year-old son Junior, who Katie shares with ex-husband Peter Andre , posted a screenshot of an Instagram DM he received from a troll who spewed vile hate comments .
Speaking about the impact of abuse on social media, Katie added: 'I spend a lot of time on social media… For every post I put up, there's a small group of people that like to cause trouble…
'When people ask me about trolls and how I cope with it and deal with things. To be honest, I've been trolled so many times myself and I'm used to it.'
She added: 'As a mother, it's so hard to know I can't protect and shield my children and it breaks my heart what I have to read and go through with my children, especially Harvey because he just gets abuse.'
Katie has been working to tackle online abuse for years. She previously launched the Harvey's Law campaign in a bid to encourage the Government to crackdown on online trolling.
Katie also previously revealed that Harvey, 18, isn't fully aware of the abuse he's subjected to on social media.
Speaking on Good Morning Britain last month, she explained: 'With Harvey, racism is a massive trolling thing at the moment and disability and Harvey gets double bubble of it. He gets the racism and disability.
'Luckily for Harvey, he doesn't know. All I'd say is anyone out there who's trolling and saw Harvey's programme would feel absolute rubbish about themselves because it shows how vulnerable and innocent he is, and he couldn't defend himself.
Katie is also reportedly set to make some huge life decisions in her upcoming BBC documentary, including who will look after her son Harvey after she dies . Katie previously received messages of support from viewers following their documentary Harvey And Me.
Cybersmile and NSPCC
Steph's Packed Lunch airs weekdays at 12.30pm on Channel 4.
Got a story?
If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.
- Katie Price admits she has not told son Harvey that his gran Amy is terminally ill and could ‘die within a month’
- Katie Price wears bikini for shark diving trip as she’s seen for first time since terrifying South Africa gunpoint robbery
- Katie Price’s boyfriend Kris Boyson holds hand with her son Harvey as he takes him out shopping
- Katie Price signs up to edit BBC Radio 4’s Woman’s Hour
- Katie Price spent her 40th birthday partying in Bruges with Z list reality star Kris Boyson
- Katie Price and Kris Boyson finally make their romance Instagram official with loved up picture
- Katie Price posts video of Harvey singing ‘its f***ing coming home’ ahead of England’s World Cup match tonight
- Katie Price driven home by Kris Boyson from nightclub hours after reporting herself to police for breaking ban
- ‘Broke’ Katie Price enjoys shopping spree at Harvey Nichols despite ‘money woes’
- Katie Price supports boyfriend Kris Boyson on hospital trip after wild weekend away in Glasgow
- Katie Price’s boyfriend Kris Boyson shares clip of them partying in a nightclub after she called him her ‘rock’
- ‘Irresponsible’ Katie Price slated over fears son Jett was riding without a seat belt
- Katie Price ‘planning baby number six’ with new boyfriend Kris Boyson after cruel trolls say ‘she looks like his nan’
- Katie Price’s boyfriend Kris Boyson mocks Kieran Hayler’s dad bod with picture of his rippling abs
- Katie Price shares sweet video of boyfriend Kris Boyson feeding the ducks with her kids
- Who is Kieran Hayler, when did he marry Katie Price, did he have an affair and have the pair split up?
- Katie Price ‘wants a new husband and to be pregnant by the end of the year’ – and turning 40 won’t stop her
- Peter Andre and wife Emily look relaxed at car wash as he bans ex-wife Katie Price from seeing their kids
- Katie Price ‘has realised how much she loves Kieran’ after terrifying carjacking nightmare in South Africa
- Kieran Hayler ‘will get revenge on Katie Price’ for Kris Boyson romance his ex claims
Katie Price reveals couple wore make-up and mimicked son Harvey in ‘horrific video’ during online attack have 911 words, post on metro.co.uk at March 10, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.