KATE Lawler reveals she panicked as soon as she found out her egg count was "really low" for her age. The 40-year-old first-time mum – who welcomed her baby daughter Noa last month – has also ruled out having any more children despite her fiance Martin wanting more. “As soon as I found out my egg count was really low for my age it did make me fear I wouldn’t be able to have kids," she exclusively told The Sun. "It does flip a switch in your head and I did start to panic a little. "You realise you can’t really sit on the fence any longer. "It does make you realise time is against you so we decided to start trying and face any difficulties as we went on." Against all the odds, Kate quickly fell pregnant with her baby girl but was warned her "geriatric" pregnancy would come with risks. "In the end we were so, so lucky. We pretty much got pregnant right away it kind of came as a surprise," she said. "It could have easily been the case that we were never able to have kids so I know how special it is. "Because I… Read full this story
- Inside Kate Lawler’s grand London home with stunning original features and TWO bidets
- Big Brother winner Kate Lawler reveals she is pregnant with her first child
- Immaculate Conception? 62-Year-Old Snake Hatches Eggs Without a Male in Sight
- YouTube make-up artist, 32, is jailed for 40 years after covering up two back-to-back pregnancies then throwing the newborn babies in the trash
- Queen beams as Meghan Markle shows her royal baby Archie Harrison with mum Doria Ragland and Prince Harry looking on
- Vanderpump Rules' Scheana Shay announces pregnancy four months after miscarriage: 'I'm so excited!'
- Brits MUST stick to the rules for the next two weeks to save Christmas: SAGE scientist calls next fortnight 'crucial' after advisers warned that tier system WON'T work when Boris's second lockdown ends on December 2
- Baby zebra named 'Hope' dies at Somerset zoo after being 'spooked' by a firework – as three budgies suffer fatal seizures and yobs strap rockets to KITTENS
- 'There’s a sadness for women when they know it’s their last': Helen Flanagan shows off her baby bump in a bikini but admits hyperemesis has meant she hasn't enjoyed what will be her final pregnancy
- Will YOU dare to flare? For years, women have had to squeeze into skinny jeans… but now a flattering style straight from the 1970s has come striding back
Kate Lawler, 40, panicked she would never have a baby after discovering ‘really low’ egg count but rules out having more have 428 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.