Jamie Redknapp is said to be unhappy after his ex-wife’s decision to air their marriage breakdown in a tell-all book. Louise , 46, has sent shockwaves through the showbiz world with her new book You've Got This – which discusses her crumbling marriage with the football legend, 47. The book includes many unexpected revelations from the former Eternal star, including her admission that she regrets leaving Jamie after 19 years of marriage. The singer, who shares two sons with Jamie, also admitted that she felt she "f**ked things up" with her former husband, which ultimately led her to have suicidal thoughts as their marriage began to crumble. Following the release of her bombshell book, Jamie and his family are said to be unhappy about Louise's decision to air the former couple's dirty laundry. The family is said to feels Louise has 'gone too far'. An insider told Heat : "Jamie's parents are pretty shocked that Louise has been airing her dirty laundry in public. It's causing a lot of strain within the family. "Jamie begged Louise not to go into too much detail about their personal lives, and now his side of the family thinks she's gone way too far."… Read full this story
- Jamie Redknapp: Louise Redknapp’s ex pictured in terrifying A League of Their Own forfeit
- Ant Anstead talks blending families with wife Christina, building dream car on new show ‘Master Mechanic’
- Made In Chelsea EXCLUSIVE: Sam Thompson gives girlfriend Zara McDermott A KEY to his house... but demands it back after she tells him his pal Miles Nazaire is her type
- Gavin Lyall
- The masterpiece that killed George Orwell
- Why we fell for clean eating
- George RR Martin reveals how 'Game of Thrones' series affected him in ways he wouldn't have imagined
- They get spotted in supermarkets by fans. They share every warts-and-all detail of their lives. And they can sell out a product in just a few minutes: The most influential mothers in Britain...so can you guess what they do?
- Picassos, a glass piano and missing billions: scandal of 1MDB reaches court
- Paget Brewster on leaving
Jamie Redknapp 'not happy' as ex-wife Louise airs their dirty laundry in tell-all book have 360 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.