James ‘Arg’ Argent has revealed that doctors issued him a warning that he could die of Covid-19 if he catches it due to his 27-stone weight. The TOWIE star, 33, is set to have life-saving gastric surgery after struggling for years with eating disorders. Appearing on Good Morning Britain, Arg said that it had been “worrying” how much weight he had put on during the coronavirus pandemic. He told hosts Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid: “It has been worrying and it has been difficult putting on so much weight. the fact that I’ve got so big.” Arg continued to say that his surgery had been booked up and that he feels as though he is “making positive steps”. “I have been through an awful lot, some people go though life plain sailing and other people find life a little bit difficult,” he said. “I do believe that there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.” Susanna questioned: “What have the doctors said about your weight?” “I’m currently at 27 stone, I’ve been speaking regularly at the doctors and nurses and they’ve been giving me advice,” Arg said. “They’re saying the size I am, it could be fatal. If I… Read full this story
- Gemma Collins smiles as she shows off her three stone weight loss after James Argent admitted she saved his life
- James Argent reveals cocaine addiction made him hate Gemma Collins – but ‘guardian angel’ Mark Wright saved his life
- James Argent split from Gemma Collins 'after he branded her a "fat selfish b***h" in explosive row after he had cosmetic surgery'
- James Argent hit 'rock bottom' after police broke down door amid 'dark' addiction battle
- James Argent reveals he’s a cocaine addict and suffered TWO near-fatal overdoses
- Heartbroken Gemma Collins dumps James ‘Arg’ Argent after he tells her ‘I want an open relationship’
- Matt Hancock admits he is 'worried' about the 'debilitating' health problems that plague Covid-19 'long-haulers' for months
- How Covid-19 causes lasting damage: Three survivors in their 20s reveal they STILL suffer fatigue, racing hearts and breathlessness MONTHS after they were first sick
- 'I gave birth to a baby and it died in front of me': Gemma Collins reveals she was left 'traumatised' when she suffered a miscarriage at four months without knowing she was pregnant
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Argentum - All eyes on Florida as daily COVID-19 cases hit 15K
James Argent warned he could die of Covid due to 27-stone weight ahead of surgery have 398 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.