PRINCE Harry and Meghan Markle’s interview with Oprah Winfrey will air on ITV on Monday. ITV has paid a seven-figure sum to air the explosive TV event and the broadcaster pipped Sky and Discovery for the much-anticipated sit-down, their first since quitting the Royal Family last year. The two-hour chat – which is costing them at least £1million – will air on Monday at 9pm, meaning popular drama Unforgotten will be moved in the schedules. Kevin Lygo, ITV's Managing Director Media & Entertainment, said: "This interview is already a national talking point and ITV is pleased to be able to offer UK audiences the opportunity to see it." It's thought that Suits actress Meghan and Prince Harry would have also contributed in deciding which channel aired the chat. ITV previously aired Harry and Meghan: An African Journey in October 2019, where journalist Tom Bradby — one of Prince Harry's closest allies in the British media — famously asked Markle whether she was "OK". The interview comes two weeks after Buckingham Palace confirmed that the couple, who now live in Los Angeles, California, are no longer working members of the Royal Family. It also comes a day after she faced allegations… Read full this story
- Kate Middleton has been 'left devastated' by Finding Freedom revelations about her feud with Meghan Markle while Prince Harry and Prince William are having 'stilted and difficult' conversations, according to royal experts
- Prince Harry makes first appearance since bombshell biography claims to urge the travel industry to 'build back better' in a speech for a virtual summit for his sustainable tourism project Travalyst
- Meghan Markle dropped a HUGE hint she and Prince Harry were 'already engaged' at the Invictus Games two months before their announcement by wearing Misha Nonoo's 'Husband' shirt
- Feminist Meghan Markle's bizarre connection to Robin Thicke
- Meghan Markle's 'mistake' is 'most stupid thing she's done', and it 'could harm marriage'
- Meghan Markle 'did not contact father for his 76th birthday', claims half-brother
- Meghan Markle's dad Thomas has 'finally given up hope' of reuniting with her
- 'I love Meghan… but I don't appreciate what she's become': Thomas Markle slams his daughter and Prince Harry over bombshell biography and tells them 'it's the worst time in the world to be whining'
- Finding Freedom author denies claims he interviewed Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for bombshell biography
- Prince Harry's biographer Angela Levin claims he's become 'a shadow of his former self' after losing some of his 'mischievous charm and royal stardust' and only focusing on negativity
ITV confirm Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s explosive Oprah interview will air on Monday after £1m deal have 417 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.