THE incredible London mansion rented by Rihanna for two-and-a-half years has had £4.5m slashed off its asking price after failing to sell. In September, we reported the enviable property in St John’s Wood, which the singer rented for £18,000 a week, was put on the market for a whopping £32m. However, the price of the eight-bed home is now available to buy at the reduced price of £27.5m. The property is a dream buy for those who have followed Rihanna’s career since the beginning – as the furniture she used during her stay is included. The gated home comes with a carriage driveway with parking for up to ten cars, a gym, an infra-red sauna, and two whole floors for entertaining. The five-storey property, which features landscaped grounds, also boasts underfloor heating and even a lift for guests. Rihanna , 33, employed security guards, a private chef and a housekeeper during her stay, The Times reported. The lucky buyer will have easy access to shops along the Finchley Road and St John’s Wood High Street, as well as the Underground station. Primrose Hill and Regent’s Park lie nearby. The house was originally built in 1844 by builder William Holme Twentyman…. Read full this story
- Fancy Trading Places? Eddie Murphy's former Northern California mansion is set to go under the hammer after it fails to sell for $10million (and it comes with its own movie theater)
- 'Billionaires Row': inside Hampstead palaces left empty for decades
- Bankrupt Katie Price's iconic pink Range Rover is put up for sale at used car lot in Chelmsford... with onlookers astounded at 'filth' in the repossessed motor
- EXCLUSIVE: Katie Price's iconic pink Range Rover is 'repossessed' and put up for sale at Essex used car garage
- Katie Price, 41, and Kris Boyson's, 31, relationship is 'on the rocks AGAIN'... just days after her beloved pink Range Rover was 'repossessed'
- Bet365 queen's land grab: Betting boss spent £5.5m in four years buying up her neighbours' land to turn £90m space age glass palace into a fortress
- Follow the money: inside the world's tax havens
- How 'art world insider' became the look of the decade
- Inside The Old-School Tabloid ‘Brothel’ That Gave Birth To Rupert Murdoch
- 'This is just the start': China's passion for foreign property
Inside Rihanna’s £32m London mansion as the price is slashed by £4.5m after it fails to sell have 367 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.