A BEAUTY queen who was abandoned at an airport when she was just ten days old has reconnected with her "beautiful" birth mother 40 years on. Elizabeth Hunterson was discovered by two pilots at the gates of Nevada airport in 1980 with no evidence of where she came from. Despite being adopted into a loving home, the 41-year-old says she spent her whole life wondering what it was she did in the first ten days in her life that lead her parents to abandon her. "I spent my entire life looking at people and saying, I wonder if we're related", she said speaking on The Morning Blend. But last summer, Elizabeth was finally able to get some answers thanks to DNA testing service 23andMe and finally reconnected with her birth mum. Elizabeth, who was crowned Miss Nevada in 2004, tracked down her biological father in 2018 but learned he had died in 2004, having never known of her existence. Despite the DNA database giving her several links to women, Elizabeth was left disappointed when none of them were her mother. But just as she prepared to give up, a second cousin got in touch who was able to connect her… Read full this story
- Woah baby! New mum Carrie Bickmore reveals late-night breastfeeding left her so delirious she accidentally ordered three kilos of squash and five identical swimsuits in an online shopping spree
- Couple whose 10-year-old son contracted HIV and died after being given contaminated blood say they hope inquiry into 'worst treatment scandal in NHS history' will bring them justice
- Mississippi man searching for his missing puppy finds chilling note along with her collar in his mailbox saying the 10-month-old wolfdog had been shot and KILLED for digging through a neighbor's trash
- 3-day-old baby stolen in Jos hospital
- Horrified mum accuses son of taking crystal meth after she finds a bag of powder in his room & he can’t stop laughing
- She's done it AGAIN! Mother strikes gold for second time with snap of the royals going to Christmas Day church service... two years after taking THAT photo of 'fab four' at Sandringham
- Buttigieg fends off attacks, takes on far-left flank at debate; Biden stumbles with Harris gaffe
- Girl, six, saved her 39-year-old mother's life when she spotted she was having a stroke caused by their Ryanair plane taking off on flight to Crete
- BEL MOONEY: Should I let my poisonous mum see my baby?
- Mum, 30, who lost 20 kilos in just 12 months shares the THREE simple secrets behind her weight loss success
I was 10 days old when my mum gave me up for adoption – instead of taking me to a centre her mate left me at an airport have 417 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.