ANYONE who's ever planned a wedding will know that budgets are very important – and for this bride it's the lower the better. Cabin crew Stephanie, from Texas, is engaged to fiance Jimmy, and she will stop at nothing to make sure she gets the best price for her wedding. Stephanie, who appears on TLC's Extreme Cheapskates, is not just tight when it comes to her wedding, with the bride-to-be living a very frugal lifestyle. She says: "My mother used to say, make sure you turn off the light before you leave the room and of course nobody pays attention to that until you start paying the bill." But Stephanie takes it one step further, turning off her circuit breaker every time she leaves the house. Working as cabin crew, Stephanie lives off what she considers are the perks of the job. "When the passengers leave the plane I check to look for meals left behind by a pilot or a passenger," she says. "The food is perishable items, they're going to throw it away if I don't take it home and eat it, I'm saving myself about $15 on every meal." The flight attendant returns home every day with… Read full this story
- How to break off your engagement or cancel your wedding the right way
- Americans Want to Believe Jobs Are the Solution to Poverty. They’re Not.
- College sweethearts wed in natural ceremony on Coosa River
- Wedding planner: Satisfaction is worth the sacrifice
- From Ride Share to Rickshaw: Wedding-Shopping Adventures in India
- Barbra Streisand Can’t Get Trump Out of Her Head. So She Sang About Him.
- Former boxer marked for murder goes undercover to catch the person who wanted him dead
- Get in Bed With Skynet
- Dear Abby: I’m out of my best friend’s wedding party. Do I still have to give her all this help?
- Ouch, Babe. Big Law Associate Sues Ex-Fiancee Over $100K Engagement Ring
I want my wedding to be as cheap as possible, my ring came from lost property and I’m getting wed in a baggage unit have 333 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.