It was an ordinary Wednesday morning when I woke up on 13 March, 1996. It was snowing and I shivered as I pulled on my red school uniform sweater. We'd moved to Scotland three years earlier – my mum, my stepdad and my 11-year-old brother Joe. I loved my school. I was a happy-go-lucky kid and very settled. Dunblane was a safe, close-knit community. Neighbours were friendly and Joe and I had the freedom to play in the park and walk to school by ourselves. After we'd waved Mum goodbye at home, we walked the short distance to school and Joe went off to his class, which was in a prefab structure on the site, and I went to mine, Primary Four, which was a classroom in the main building. The school had a large gym in the middle and a big field at the back. It was coming up to 9.30am and our class was walking through a corridor to the music room, called the "GP room", to practise singing for a big assembly later that week. But something wasn't right. I was standing next to my friend and we saw little holes appearing on the glass in front… Read full this story
- Emily Watson, Jason Isaacs join monster animation 'Happy Family'
- Italian Cinema London fest to open with Happy Family
- The 17 Best Horror Movies You Can Stream Right Now, From
- Katie Piper: 'It makes me so happy that perceptions of beauty are gradually changing'
- Pro-Life Activists: Women’s Rights Aren’t Built on ‘Broken Bodies’ of Children
- Soros-funded NGO Taking Legal Action to Block Traditional Family, Marriage Referendum
- Hundreds of trick-or-treaters descend on Australia's most haunted home after a family transformed their humble property into an incredible Halloween house of horrors
- Playing these classic horror games will set the perfect mood for Halloween
- 11 horror movies and TV shows coming to Netflix in October, just in time for Halloween
- All in the Family: Jonathan Caouette on
'I tried to take my life after Dunblane horror - but now I have my happy family' have 324 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at March 7, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.