ARE you all for burning keepsakes from your exes, like Rachel, Monica and Phoebe famously did in sitcom Friends? Jo Hemmings , a behavioural psychologist, says: "If you have been badly hurt and every item you associate with your ex is a trigger, having a clearout of everything related to them can be quite cleansing. "But before you act in a fit of pique, remember that once something is gone, it's gone – and you won't have an opportunity to look back on memorabilia when you eventually start to heal. Alternatively, it's not healthy to hold on to every item that has anything to do with your ex – keeping pants and toothbrushes in a shoebox, for instance. "This is, perhaps, a sign of harbouring unrequited hopes of reuniting. "My advice would be to put things like cards, photos or small gifts your ex has given you somewhere you can't access easily. “When you heal, you may have some nice memories to look back on and maybe even smile about." I dumped every last bit…except his Netflix log-in, says Katie Glass AFTER a split, writer Katie doesn't believe in forgive and forget . . . just forget. WHEN I end it, I end it…. Read full this story
- Alan Halsall takes thinly-veiled swipe at ex-wife Lucy-Jo Hudson after she said he 'must have regretted' blasting her boyfriend Lewis Devine
- Kylie Jenner posts a pinup photo that shows off her dark blonde hair as she reveals she indulged in a pepperoni and pineapple pizza
- Aaron Carter looks scratched and bruised as shirtless star takes out the trash after his ex-girlfriend's arrest for domestic violence
- Dani Dyer breaks her silence after her split from boyfriend of 10 months Sammy Kimmence as she heads to the pub with her grandma
- Khloe Kardashian reveals she's freezing embryos to have a second baby and ex Tristan Thompson will be the sperm donor in KUWTK... (as she refuses to rule out a reconciliation)
- Records reveal grisly details in Laredo capital murder case involving family of four
- Kylie Jenner Posts Cryptic Quote About Choosing to 'Be Happy' After Travis Scott Split
- Queen will hold crisis family summit with Princes Harry, William and Charles on Monday to resolve Megxit after setting 72-hour deadline as she is seen in public second day running following her grandson's bombshell announcement
- Bardot’s 20th anniversary celebration: Belinda Chapple reveals heartbreak behind group’s sudden split
- Alessandra Ambrosio posts a pinup photo from the Maldives where she models a Yantra bikini that represents the 'cosmos': 'We are vibrations of energy'
I set fire to my ex’s stuff on our balcony as soon as we split then deleted our photos and blocked all his family too have 428 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.